Flashing spark plug caps

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt, those won't work with a MAXGASSER seat, the lead lining I install to prevent prostate cancer form the radiation that come's from the coil's will prevent them from working properly!

Matt, those won't work with a MAXGASSER seat, the lead lining I install to prevent prostate cancer form the radiation that come's from the coil's will prevent them from working properly!

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: that right there is funny there

I would suggest staying away from them. They dont seem to hold up well from my experiance's with them. If your still determined you want them I can get them for you though.

Eh ill stay away. I was just gonna buy them because they look cool and im buying some because im gonna get some taylor pro blue wires.. plan on getting cops hopefully next year. Thanks for advise.

I once had two red florescent lightning bolts for plug wires.
It ran a little different than with normal wires, so I replacedf them for boots like these.
They didn't last long before I put the stockers back on. They seemed to cause misfires in the big V-twin.

Latest posts

Back