Gen1 spanks a gen2 on the rear wheel

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smack talk it is but i like to keep it real not make it up as you go. And good god man i wish you and Rick would quit looking at my ass and thinking about my underwear. As for 35 to 45 mph well thats another thing that you made up.

I checked with my wife. Our daughter has a weekend long volleyball tournament thatweekend. So it looks like I ll be able to make it schedule wise. Now in just have to figure funds and route. I would have to leave atleast on thursday morning. That would put me there mid Friday afternoon if I made good time. I can't take much more time off than that. I would be leaving early Sunday morning and making it home early monday morning at best.

I am going to have to weigh this one out. Its going to be 2000 plus miles for a 250 mile trip.

I ll let you guys know pretty soon.

Todd

Smack talk it is but i like to keep it real not make it up as you go. And good god man i wish you and Rick would quit looking at my ass and thinking about my underwear. As for 35 to 45 mph well thats another thing that you made up.

Mike, please do yourself a favor - go ahead and find you a bargain on the Gen 2 Vmax of your dreams and quit dissing the bike each and every time you get the chance. We may all sleep a little bit better. :biglaugh:

Please look up the definition of "smack talk", and see if it isn't supposed to be at least 4/5's BS. HELLO? Come on Mike. Seriously.

As for Pennsylvania speed limits - I've been there. I've seen the signs. There's nothing made up about that.

And while I'm thinking about it, didn't you post up on this very forum last year, some BS saga in which you were being forced to sell your Gen 1 due to CDL license issues and how you were worried about losing it because of your tendencies to go out in excess and acquire too many points/tickets? What's up with your new purchase of a (?) crotch rocket anyway? :confused2:

a bargain on a gen 2 vmax :rofl_200:. I never dis the bike its a great bike. The only thing i said about the bike is its priced to high. As for smack talk i dont need to make shit up about others to put them down for the wrong reason. I like my smack talk to be the truth but thanks for telling everyone that all that you have posted is bull shit.

(As for Pennsylvania speed limits - I've been there. I've seen the signs. There's nothing made up about that)

I dont even understand why you said the above statement:ummm:

I did post that i needed to sell my bike and i did sell it but ridding has been in my blood all my life and i was lost without it. That being said what i do with my life is up to me not you. At this point i think it would be a good idea for the two of us to cool it before buster shuts us down.

At this point i think it would be a good idea for the two of us to cool it before buster shuts us down.

Nah, he is probably just off to get another bag of popcorn like the rest of us. At the very least you are making my Monday much more entertaining.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Me? I thought I was being cool Mike. Since this is only smack talk, and we both know it, give or take you calling names...........it should all be good.

Are you on the outs with Buster? I certainly hope I'm not.

ps. There's a heck of a deal for a gen 2 over on the Star board right now. If I had a bigger garage, I'd have a 3rd 09 on it's way to Missouri as I type this.

I wont buy a 2009. It would have to be 2011 vmax or newer. Just the way i feel. I have a great bike with only 1500 miles on it and i do like it alot. To my surprise its one of the most nimble powerfull muscle bike i have ever been on. It will get me by for a few years and than maybe i will buy a 2011 vmax.

Attachments

• 2014-04-07_12-40-06_959.jpg
    2014-04-07_12-40-06_959.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 16
Here's a better shot of what you will see but only alot farther ahead of you.:biglaugh:

Attachments

• 2014-04-07_13-43-03_926.jpg
    2014-04-07_13-43-03_926.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 23
Just like i say look at the price and miles on that vmax and i got my bike for alot less and it only has 1500 miles on it. The gen 2 vmax is a nice bike but i have found what i want.

Those B-Kings are light too. If I recall I think they just over 500 lbs. Get rid of the exhaust and you can probably be under 500 lbs.

I think they are more like 550 something wet. They are super rare though.....I'm amazed you can get one so cheap considering how rare they are.

They are rare because they are ugly. If they were the fastest bike they would not be as rare.I'm with Jim on this question: If you were concerned about losing you license with the vmax then why buy something like that bike? Damn sure isn't going to get you less tickets?

They never caught on here but in Europe I think they made them till 2012.

Specs say 518 lbs. I bet its a monster wheelie machine. Which should be right up Mikes alley.

Todd

I like all you guys but coming to a forum that's primarily gen 1 Vmax's with modern sport bikes and talking smack is no real accomplishment. I'm not hating on anyone but it's kind of ridiculous.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Scott I agree It is ridiculous that I posted a post About it gen 1doing a wheelie passed a Gentoo It was mainly smack talk on Rick Because last year he said he was going to show us all and we didn't see much as the video shows but I do have to admit after all the stupid as s*** he posted his last post has got me laughing my ass off good job dude true smack talk is the best smack talk

Back