Gen1 spanks a gen2 on the rear wheel

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
Just for you ricky. who care;s about your dumb feet. Look close at 840 and 850, at 840 gen1 gets a wheelie behind gen2 and at 850 gen1 blows buy the gen2 on the rear wheel.:rofl_200: make sure you watch on full screen.:biglaugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCtdA6UR2tE

I'm disappointed that the video quality took a hit on the upload, it is a good time buzzing the mountains with a group of Maxers!!....:biglaugh:....Looking foreward to more of the same this year............:punk:............Tom.

The guy on the gen II was in MAXRELAXER mode. I didn't see any of the long smoking burnouts I did while waiting for you guys to catch up either, nice editing I guess

Do you guys piddle along that slowly mile after mile every where you go? No wonder you guys are posting up such great tire mileages all the time. :rofl_200:

Do you guys piddle along that slowly mile after mile every where you go? No wonder you guys are posting up such great tire mileages all the time. :rofl_200:

YES , It was a scenic ride not a race , just a Sunday stroll.................... that's what I though until we got back and all the smack talk started

Not if you ride with Marcus, Ron, Jim F and Jim P. leading the way you wouldn't. It's nice to see them all waiting and smiling at the finish for us to catch up though, and I have no doubt that you would be there with them too Rick!:biglaugh:

That gen 1 is on the rear wheel at 50mph. As for walk in the park I never had a gen 2 go by me or walk away in the turns. Maybe the rider was so afraid he couldent move his legs.:rofl_200: riding down hill on a mountain its not hard to find a gear and not have to shift. This ride is coming up again and I will be up for another run with a gen 2 :biglaugh:

Im not saying a gen2 cant out run a gen 1 im just saying that one dident do much.

Jfeagins you dident even show up for the ride. At least rick showed.:rofl_200:

Maxrelaxer mode all day. When are we going to see gen 2 mode. Scott from lansing has showed me what a gen 2 can do on the highway and it has alot of balls.

Last edited:
mike , fuck off already , If I thought it was a race my skinny ass would have smoked your fat ass NO PROBLEM. My bike makes at least 60 hp more then yours(that's right you don't have a bike anymore do you?) and you have at least 100 lbs over me . YOUR lucky Jim and Shala didn't make that ride cause Jims WIFE would have made you cry when she smoked your ass.

Just one of the reasons I wont be attending thunder

I gess smack talk is for men. Im sorry if I hurt yout feelings rick. Its just that I keep hearing how much faster and better the gen 2 is but never see it in action because most of the time im in front of them. Or they dont even show up. And again you all ready told me that your skinny ass could smoke my fat ass but when you had the chance to show me you dident. Just because someone rides a legend dosnt make them one. I only stated the truth I cought you of guard and wheelied by you. The reason I stated that was smack talk nothing else. I like riding with you and I like you as a person. I would hope that my smack talk would never be a reason not to come. Its all in good fun just do me a favor and quit looking at my ass.lol..........mike

Its all in fun. I hope i can keep up this year tex.

09_bking_vmax_main.jpg

Just got back from putting over 950 miles on my 09 at the TX hill country rally. Shala shredded her Q2 and had to do a 1/2 day piddle routine to make it last. Watching her pamper the tire reminded me lots of Vmax Mike and most of his hooligan friends. Yep, you guessed it - no Vmax Mike anywhere in site for the rally. Heck, we had a Victory in attendance that could out perform well more than 3/4s the Vmaxers I know.

Instead of more smack talk jibberish, I have a fantabulous idea - Eureka Springs is fast approaching, why not sign up, book a room, and head on over? Come and not only experience some real twisties, but at the same time, prove how really awesome a rider you can be in person. If you can get past Shala, we may sit back and watch you try to catch the Victory,. And that aint even getting to the bestest of the TX gang.

(How's that for some smack talk?) Lol.

Back