Good bye winter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
I wish all my vmax brothers the best year ever!!!Winters almost gone and from my point of view,all i can say is thank god!Be safe my friends.When i got my max four years ago i would have never dreamed that it would brought me to such a brotherhood that are now my friends.You guys have been the best.We all share diffrent opinions,But for the most part not a bad apple in the bunch.God bless you all.AND A HAPPY spring!!poppop!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

about effin time. :clapping: been sincerely feelin for you guys hunkered in.

+1 about the community. even if i could of think of a reason in my wildest dreams of somehow giving up my max, i think simply just the idea of being disconnected from this online community would be enough to change my mind.

it's still too cold for these bones. i rode into work this morning wrapped in a merino wool base layer, a track pants, 14-ounce Dickies, a cashmere sweater, leather jacket, rain gear, and a wool balaclava under the helmet.

.You guys have been the best.We all share diffrent opinions,But for the most part not a bad apple in the bunch.God bless you all.AND A HAPPY spring!!poppop!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Right back at you my friend, and the same to everyone here.

Back at ya pop ! Only good thing about winter is saddling back up after 3 months. Feels like a new toy every time. That first fistful is priceless

Spoken well, N20. 1st ride is the best, I get scared all over again like the day I brought it home! No other bike ever did that to me.

Have not been on mine since Dec, temps look good enough this weekend to get it home from it's winter storage, got some things comming from Mr Morley soon and can't wait to get her ready for the riding season.............Tom.

about effin time. :clapping: been sincerely feelin for you guys hunkered in.

+1 about the community. even if i could of think of a reason in my wildest dreams of somehow giving up my max, i think simply just the idea of being disconnected from this online community would be enough to change my mind.

it's still too cold for these bones. i rode into work this morning wrapped in a merino wool base layer, a track pants, 14-ounce Dickies, a cashmere sweater, leather jacket, rain gear, and a wool balaclava under the helmet.

OMG!!.....It must have been.......60 degress?? :rofl_200:....just playn.......

Thanks Terry...a good and safe season to you also ma fren'! :worthy:

Totally chomping at the bit here in the northeast....but ol' Ma has another blast headed this way....gonna mess with 85Maxfan and the boys out that way first, then come diesel'n across the country. Hopefully this will be the last one!!! :confused2:

Not looking for any real meaningful ride, would settle for a couple laps up & down the driveway.........:clapping:

Goodbye? I wish. Supposed to get some snow this evening.

The forecast is calling for about 6" down in WV where one of my crews are working. Just in time for when we are supposed to truck a 70,000lb building and 120T crane up the side of the mountain. :bang head: Talk about great timing!

possible ice storm tonight,Ive missed spring since october!Hang in there it's coming!Im still trying to get some new shingles,december winds made a mess.This bad weather will be gone soon!

All the storms are Winter's Last Gasp.
Spring is on the way! This Sunday is daylight savings time again! Always a good sign.

Currently in Cincinnati...
uranu4ys.jpg

60 by this weekend!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

just woke up to almost 10 inches of snow and its still snowing :damn angry:
oh well, Guess I wont be riding anytime soon...

KEEEE-RAP!! Thought you were gonna get some of this one Bill....looks like you got the whole damn thing!! :bang head:

Lila'll have a blast anyhow.

Ya she loves it for sure Dan, just got back from a hike in the woods and it sure is beautiful out with the sun shining on all this fresh snow. its melting quick though with the sun and 40 degrees. Did you get any of this storm?

I Braved the 33 Degree Temp yesterday to take a quick Blast (15 Miles or so) on my Max.
I am so sick of Winter.
They're calling for 48 F here Saturday, so I might get a ride in then. :D

:damn angry:Are you Fnn kidding me ? We are getting a damn snow storm again but they really havent said how much. :bang head::bang head:

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:I almost feel guilty for being able to ride everyday...ALMOST!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back