Got my Marks 4 into 1 today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am going to post a few videos of it upon install.

1) modified stock
2) open stock header
3) full system video with the 12" can installed

mark said it's gonna be REAL LOUD with the 12" can and 2 1/4" outlet. i am glad i got the turn down tip...

I am glad i went with the Marks since his is the only 4-2-1 system that you can retain your center stand.

i am probably gonna start tear down this weekend. i gotta clear a nice wide open spot in the basement to work on it. ohhh baby i am as excited as a school girl on prom night!!!
I have the 12"/ 2.25"outlet/ no turndown cans but in a 4 into 2 configuration, which is plenty loud enough. I can see where the 4-2-1 may be a tad louder and I think you will appreciate your turn down tip. :punk:

Marks.. If its 2.5" Im kickin myself for not asking. Didn't know he was doing 4 into 1

He does all sorts of custom exhaust systems for buggies and other vehicles. He can make just about any can opening you want.

I think I've heard of as large as 2.75" :eusa_dance:

Ok, im standing next to the max with some time to put in on this exhaust right now. Its 11:26pm. Getting ready to install it. I will keep y'all posted. Wish me luck!!...

Ok, im standing next to the max with some time to put in on this exhaust right now. Its 11:26pm. Getting ready to install it. I will keep y'all posted. Wish me luck!!...
Your going to be surprised how easy it goes together, just leave everything loose until everything is fitted then tighten down the nuts.
Have fun man!:punk:

Ok 12:28 and its all in accept for the can. It would have been done a half hour ago if I had one more hand.... now its time for the can and tighten all the nuts.

Here's some pics of the install. Its really quite a simple install, marks pipes all fit together great. No issues at all. Nice, clean install.

Anyone know the torque specs for the manifold bolts? I will torque it in the morning.

Attachments

• 2011-05-01_00-45-28_432.jpg
    2011-05-01_00-45-28_432.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 48
Shit man, if I knew you were still up I would have called....lol. I've had the exhaust here now for what feels like 2 weeks now just staring at it when I would come let the dogs out cause I haven't had any time to touch it. I took time tonight instead of sleep......lol.

Looks great. We need a sound clip.

Yes, the suspense is killing us.. Need Videos.....:confused2::ummm::biglaugh:

You had the foresight to get turn downs, do you know what they cost extra??? Me Need Some....

Latest posts

Back