Have you ever done this?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadracer

Reaction score
I walked in to the local Suzuki dealer for a fuel filter & bought a 2009 leftover Hayabusa while I was there.

Oops.

RR

Not in the last week or so...

You know the drill, pics or it did not happen!:biglaugh:

Picking up early next week. They have to fix some scratches that happened on the showroom floor before I agreed to pick it up but the loan is a go.

$166.76 a month with a 4 year warranty.

I hope 'Max isn't jealous.

Picking up early next week. They have to fix some scratches that happened on the showroom floor before I agreed to pick it up but the loan is a go.

$166.76 a month with a 4 year warranty.

I hope 'Max isn't jealous.
Soooooooo .......what was the total $ .....not that I could afford one ....just shopping you know.:rofl_200:

I was at the stealer ship today they had an 09 busa for $13,200 and i went to the honda/Kawa shop they had the zx14 09 for $10,000 which it is my fav of the 2 but i think my next ride will be a a street glide but not any time soon. I want to finish my max first. JIM

I went with a buddy to pickup parts one time and nearly walked out with a bike....sometime in the negotiating I had a revelation of what my wife would do to me if I were to go through with it. A month or so later that same buddy went to pickup parts that he had ordered and while there noticed a leftover and ended up going back a couple days later and buying it (second new bike in less than 9 months too). Must be nice to be single and not have anyone to answer to :confused2:.

I havn't done it with motorcycles. ButIi did go to a furniture store for a dryer once and walked out with a 62 inch TV and oak entertainment center for around 3200.00 lol.

i dropped off my 96 yzf750 for service in 2000, rode home on my 97 vmax. two years later i was once again picking up the 750 from the dealership as a guy was trading in his 00 aprilia rsv mille-i left the 750 and rode the mille home for 4k! considering i got 5500 for the 750 i paid 5k for, it was a deal i couldnt pass up. i was offered a straight up trade for a gen II max for the 97, but i got close to 30k into it and it's never gonna be for sale or trade!! i'd rather have a payment than part with CLIMAX!!

later odieoh24

AS SOON AS I SELL MY HOUSE , I'M BUYING A BRAND NEW " HAYABUSA " ! I EVEN HAVE MY SON SAYING IT , I'LL SAY , SAY IT WITH ME & WE IN STEREO SAY " HAYABUSA " , IS FUNNY AS HELL !.. :rofl_200:.. MY SOON TO BE X-WIFE SAYS I'M AN ASSHOLE & SHE A GREAT JUDGE OF CHARACTER ! ..:biglaugh::rofl_200:...OH YEA I'M STILL KEEPING MY MAX FOREVER ! ... :punk:

Lot of brand new , slightly used superbikes on the market now. Guess they got the shit scared out of themselves and decided not to kill themselves with it and put it up for sale, or the ecomony has taken a bite out and something has to go. Do some research and save yourself some coin, especially if you have the cash. Lot of $ strapped motorcyclists out there. Sorry about the split up , lots of fish in the ocean though.

AS SOON AS I SELL MY HOUSE , I'M BUYING A BRAND NEW " HAYABUSA " ! I EVEN HAVE MY SON SAYING IT , I'LL SAY , SAY IT WITH ME & WE IN STEREO SAY " HAYABUSA " , IS FUNNY AS HELL !.. :rofl_200:.. MY SOON TO BE X-WIFE SAYS I'M AN ASSHOLE & SHE A GREAT JUDGE OF CHARACTER ! ..:biglaugh::rofl_200:...OH YEA I'M STILL KEEPING MY MAX FOREVER ! ... :punk:

MY SOON TO BE X-WIFE SAYS I'M AN ASSHOLE & SHE A GREAT JUDGE OF CHARACTER !

That's a funnny effin post right there boys......

i dropped off my 96 yzf750 for service in 2000, rode home on my 97 vmax. two years later i was once again picking up the 750 from the dealership as a guy was trading in his 00 aprilia rsv mille-i left the 750 and rode the mille home for 4k! considering i got 5500 for the 750 i paid 5k for, it was a deal i couldnt pass up. i was offered a straight up trade for a gen II max for the 97, but i got close to 30k into it and it's never gonna be for sale or trade!! i'd rather have a payment than part with CLIMAX!!

later odieoh24
Good to hear odieoh,.....thats more than just a sweet bike ya got.

Back