I dont understand women

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been married 2 times. 2nd wife is always on me about money going in to car parts and bikes. The pass year we not me but we been selling a lot of the stuff I was not using.

I sold 3 cars to 2 motorcycles, 32 footer bayliner boat man I bought new in 1988.
And still she pushing for me to sale 2 more cars we have now. What happen to my cars. Everything is we now.

Once they start making you get rid of your toys its hard to go back.
Don't believe any stories you hear about replacing them someday when "the time is right".
They'll ALWAYS have something they think is higher priority than your toys.

The best woman in the world, mine included, will treat a man as awful as he allows her too. And not even realize it.

Once they start making you get rid of your toys its hard to go back.
Don't believe any stories you hear about replacing them someday when "the time is right".
They'll ALWAYS have something they think is higher priority than your toys.

The best woman in the world, mine included, will treat a man as awful as he allows her too. And not even realize it.

My wife insisted I should buy my V-Max even though I wasn't sure we could afford it. She knew it would help me stay sane. Yes, she's awesome. Pays me to remember that, sometimes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

My wife gave the ok for a 09 vmax in texas and I wanted to fly and drive it back ( a get to know it better ride) but with bad weather that came in she saw how disappointed I was that I would have to have it shipped she wanted me to go to a dealer here and buy brand new !! So go figure a woman I love mine for the way she is !!! wait till I tell her I need a newer truck.

Not married. Just dating. Thank God. Anyhow, got the speech today..."Where are you" she asks. I reply, "Garage" as I'm switching up some OEM parts with OTEC parts and have rear def fluid I've got to plug.
"What's Garage" she asks. I reply, "Bike".
Than the shit hits the fan. She writes out a 6 page Text on how my Bike takes priority and you know what, at least some/most of the time, she's correct.

Thats why most of the time i have parts ive ordered shipped to my buddies house and do my wrenching when sges asleep! It helps keep the peace and saves the lectures, lol.

Just find someone that you hate and then buy them a house :biglaugh:

having to hide your activities from a wife or girlfriend is living a soul consuming lie.

Be who you are.
Own it.
Never lie or hide the truth to a woman to cover up who you are.
That never ends well. You'll get caught eventually and the trust issues that creates fuck things up.
If she doesn't like it she can hit the road.

If you START OUT this way you'll cull out the women not worth having and end up with one who accepts you.

Or as my Daddy use to say;

"Start out like you intend to proceed"

I use to wonder what the heck that really meant, as the years went by, mainly with the first divorce and then a couple of failed relationships, I know now what he meant by that. You shouldn't have to change or hide "you" to make it work. If you do you're just setting yourself up for future conflict or failure.

That's not to say that if you have known faults you need to work you shouldn't, hell we all have those. But having a hobby that keeps you sane and out of the bars isn't one of them.

Last edited:
She knows i work on it and that im changing it to fit my personal vision. We work opposite shifts so when were off together i dont work on my bike cuz it cuts into our time together. Shes not into bikes but dosent have a problem with my passion for them. But when there's a string of boxes that start showing up... she gets a little testy, lol.

Well said. I just had a long talk with michele and we came to an understanding about the bike. I dont like what i have to do but she is right. After talking we both agree that i dont ride on the street anymore because i just cant handle it and that puts my job in jeopardy. But because i talked it over with her she is ok with me making it a dragstrip only bike. I was told to find a good trailer leather pants and a better helmet. She told me this will get me to and from the track and i can drag race safly. I agreed to hold of on all the go fast stuff and race it as is until i had all this stuff. This way i get to see how everything falls into place as i change things. Like i said i dont understand women but i have to admit my women is pretty cool.

Not married. Just dating. Thank God. Anyhow, got the speech today..."Where are you" she asks. I reply, "Garage" as I'm switching up some OEM parts with OTEC parts and have rear def fluid I've got to plug.
"What's Garage" she asks. I reply, "Bike".
Than the shit hits the fan. She writes out a 6 page Text on how my Bike takes priority and you know what, at least some/most of the time, she's correct.

Well X-wife #2, couldn't understand why I would be outside working on the car...and also couldn't understand why about once a week people would come up and ask if it was for sale? She said "its square...its boxy...its ugly..." (Its a 1966 Dodge coronet...383 4-speed)....I looked at her and said..."You wanna know something...this car outlasted the first wife...it will outlast the 2nd one too"

She wasn't happy after that.

The car outlasted the 3rd wife as well.

Well X-wife #2, couldn't understand why I would be outside working on the car...and also couldn't understand why about once a week people would come up and ask if it was for sale? She said "its square...its boxy...its ugly..." (Its a 1966 Dodge coronet...383 4-speed)....I looked at her and said..."You wanna know something...this car outlasted the first wife...it will outlast the 2nd one too"

Haha!
Perfect!

Traumahawk thought you would like these pics of my Dads last drag car my Pops move on to a new life in 1986. He race from the early 50s to the mid 70s.

Attachments

• DSC01482_resize[1].jpg
    DSC01482_resize[1].jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC01492_resize[1].jpg
    DSC01492_resize[1].jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 22
having to hide your activities from a wife or girlfriend is living a soul consuming lie.

Be who you are.
Own it.
Never lie or hide the truth to a woman to cover up who you are.
That never ends well. You'll get caught eventually and the trust issues that creates fuck things up.
If she doesn't like it she can hit the road.

If you START OUT this way you'll cull out the women not worth having and end up with one who accepts you.

Well said. :punk:

My wife gave me an ultimadum once. She said, it's either me or that bike. I got a different bike, but I guess that's not what she meant. Oh well, the Bonniville was a better runner than the old Sportster.

Latest posts

Back