It's been a while ol' friends

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtystinknape

Reaction score
Thought I would drop in to see what was going on. First off, I want to say thanks for all those that sent PM's. YOU GUYS ROCK :punk:. Things have been challenging since leaving Korea but life goes on. I am currently in Chester Va. working at Ft Lee. It's a different kind of post for a special kind of person...not me :shot: but it pays the bills. After this long in, it's more like a job than an adventure.

Anyways, I hope all is well with everyone and there families on here. I will slide in again soon and throw my opinion around just like the good ol' days:whistlin: Until then... take care.

Thought I would drop in to see what was going on. First off, I want to say thanks for all those that sent PM's. YOU GUYS ROCK :punk:. Things have been challenging since leaving Korea but life goes on. I am currently in Chester Va. working at Ft Lee. It's a different kind of post for a special kind of person...not me :shot: but it pays the bills. After this long in, it's more like a job than an adventure.

Anyways, I hope all is well with everyone and there families on here. I will slide in again soon and throw my opinion around just like the good ol' days:whistlin: Until then... take care.
Good to hear from ya! Hope you make the most out where you are, and hurry back!

Welcome back Dirty! I know I can speak for the rest of us hear that we were all concerned about you.

Near or far, your still a part of the collective. take care, and if the assholes get you down at work, just think of the new max you'll be riding :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back