keeping the wife in her place!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife treats me like a god. She gives me burn't offerings every night.:rofl_200:

Did you ever hear a male fairy tale?

A young man fell in love with a beautiful princess. After many months wooing and courting her he asked her to marry him. She said no. So the young man went home and eat what ever he wanted, and continued to bang cheerleaders and boff milfs and bounce pretty brunettes when ever he wanted. He came home as late as he wanted with out dreading it. For that matter he came home as soon as he wanted with out dreading it; there was no one to ask him how his day was when all they really ment was 'shut up and act enthralled to hear how my day was'. He continued to drop his clothes where ever he wanted and most importantly, he was free to ride his motorcycle when ever he wanted since he didn't have to 'maintain' any frivolous relationships with other couples he found inanely boring or insensible 'plastic' in their sincerity.

The end

Did you ever hear a male fairy tale?

A young man fell in love with a beautiful princess. After many months wooing and courting her he asked her to marry him. She said no. So the young man went home and eat what ever he wanted, and continued to bang cheerleaders and boff milfs and bounce pretty brunettes when ever he wanted. He came home as late as he wanted with out dreading it. For that matter he came home as soon as he wanted with out dreading it; there was no one to ask him how his day was when all they really ment was 'shut up and act enthralled to hear how my day was'. He continued to drop his clothes where ever he wanted and most importantly, he was free to ride his motorcycle when ever he wanted since he didn't have to 'maintain' any frivolous relationships with other couples he found inanely boring or insensible 'plastic' in their sincerity.

The end

I got a voicemail of this coupling of years ago, slightly raunchier version. Laughed so hard I cried.

Back