Lebenon Valley Dragway

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of pics and vids jim? Let's get em posted up on the other thread!

I emailed Shala another email request earlier this afternoon - reminding her to try downloading the phone vid to an email account so I can forward it. She's been busy @ work with work problems etc. She did say last night that she needs different software, or something, to get it converted onto an email. Makes no sense to me, and one more reason why I don't need a cell phone IMO.

Love when Danny and Mike come to my home away from home! Been in kind of a slump for the last few weeks. But turned it around tonight! Thank you guys for coming out and representing the VMax! :eusa_dance:

Attachments

• 644020_10200584833528893_1168812959_n.jpg
    644020_10200584833528893_1168812959_n.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 24
Love when Danny and Mike come to my home away from home! Been in kind of a slump for the last few weeks. But turned it around tonight! Thank you guys for coming out and representing the VMax! :eusa_dance:

Zak took the trophy!! Way to go buddy!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

That last run we saw before hitting the road looked like you were getting it 'dialed in'! :punk:

Good job again! What kind of 60' time are you able to get out of the combination?

WOW!!! Glad we could "help" Zak!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Perfect weather at the track last night.....

Great job.......If we're good luck charms all of a sudden, I guess we'll just have to do it again next week!! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

I have some pics and video....I'll try to upload ASAP....

How did the other Gen1 do?

Zak's running a PCW 1260 with 38mm flatslides, braced, stretched swingarm I think 3", but may be 6" :confused2: His best time was a 10.68 and his dial is (I believe)...a 10.85. That's all I know. :punk:

WOW!!! Glad we could "help" Zak!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Perfect weather at the track last night.....

Great job.......If we're good luck charms all of a sudden, I guess we'll just have to do it again next week!! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

I have some pics and video....I'll try to upload ASAP....

How did the other Gen1 do?

How come you went w/o running your bike? I musta misunderstood this thread. Me thought you were racing too.

Yes, he's got one of our +6" over arms on it. Agreed on the times!

Depending on the temp and humidity, it can range from some where in the 10.9s to 10.7s. think the planets were lined up and pulled me into a 10.69 once :biglaugh: but i've never been able to repeat it. once i make my test runs it usually stays with in a few hundredths of what i dial. last night was a 10.9 night lol. Best 60' is 1.55 with and average competition time of usually 1.60. The Morleys Muscle 6" over swing arm really was the best investment for consistency, and it doesn't hurt that it looks awesome! With the power put to it the front tire lifts just a few inches and you rocket forward :biglaugh:

Attachments

• DSCN2064.jpg
    DSCN2064.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 15
Very good 60' times. I had a slew of 1.6x's last weekend for a +3" over with no strap on the front end. Of course not putting out as much power which helps 60' times too!

and the other Gen one there is Darrel, the ex engine builder from PCW. He's running a Max that looks like he pulled out of a lake and pieced together out of spare parts :biglaugh: He's doing it just for fun and was doing 11.5s He's pretty tough with that thing. beat me before!

Depending on the temp and humidity, it can range from some where in the 10.9s to 10.7s. think the planets were lined up and pulled me into a 10.69 once :biglaugh: but i've never been able to repeat it. once i make my test runs it usually stays with in a few hundredths of what i dial. last night was a 10.9 night lol. Best 60' is 1.55 with and average competition time of usually 1.60. The Morleys Muscle 6" over swing arm really was the best investment for consistency, and it doesn't hurt that it looks awesome! With the power put to it the front tire lifts just a few inches and you rocket forward :biglaugh:

I can't resist a big smile every time I see a picture of the bike Zak. Glad to see you're still giving them hell.

I know I've asked you this before, but I don't think you answered......have you considered scrapping those UNI filters? They cost the bike 5 HP on the PCW dyno. I keep thinking that a K&N style will do much better.

-Mark-

How come you went w/o running your bike? I musta misunderstood this thread. Me thought you were racing too.

Sadly.......I'm just a professional spectator........But I apparently make a pretty good cheerleader/good-luck charm.....:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back