Mod Monkey does it again

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
Well, I have been playing around with putting hydro graphics on airsoft guns and have come up with a pattern I think would look sick on Toxic. The upside is that I can do all the work myself and get a wicked looking paint job at a very minimum cost (film, activator, primer, and clear coat) and I will do all the work. What do you guys think of this:

WTP-581_Proveil_Reaper_Z.jpg

I think I see a friend of mine from the movies in there!

images
images
images
images
images

That should get you all-kinds of awards for "best paint!":worthy:

I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, I'm all out of bubble gum!

Very Cool, and very fitting. I Love the 3D look. Someday I'm gonna get a REALLY nice 3D paint job. But Jim, seriously, that fits the theme of Toxic PERFECT. I can't wait to see it!!

Will post some pics of the airsoft guns I am currently putting camo on later this week. Pretty slick process, but your prep and how you dip the part has to be spot on or the results can be not so nice.

Ill let you practice on any of my guns ;). Ps my dad used to work at crossman still has hook ups u need anything we can get it eventually

Ill let you practice on any of my guns ;). Ps my dad used to work at crossman still has hook ups u need anything we can get it eventually

Cool! We might be able to work something on the real steel guns, they would just have to be disassembled as my shop isn't licensed for working on operational firearms (non-replicas). No need to have the popo knocking on my door!

Just take bolt carrier out lol no firing pin lol not sure should just have all my guns duracoated black seeing how black guns are more dangerous lol must meen more fire power :).

Just take bolt carrier out lol no firing pin lol not sure should just have all my guns duracoated black seeing how black guns are more dangerous lol must meen more fire power :).

Maybe if we did a "Hello Kitty" pattern it wouldn't fall under the ban and all would be good???:rofl_200::rofl_200:

I think I see a friend of mine from the movies in there!

I love that movie. Trivia: the "cripple fight" in south park was a move for move re-enactment from Roddy's fight scene.

I have to agree with you on the awards on paint. Jim should definitely get some honors for it :punk:

Back