Muscle Cars and Hot Rods

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice man, i got a few 67 cutlass's no 442 but been racing one of them around for a while now. I have one for sale for the last 9 months and just got a call from a guy thats interested in a trade...... wants to trade his Harley......aahhhh sorry i already have a bike but im sure yours is real nice i said to him.

I have nothign right now, but I had a 2003 Mustang with a Vortec S trip blower and used to, like tugle have a 67 Cutlass, 12.5 compression big block, turbo 400.... I miss it. Also had 2 '76 firebird and a 85 Ranger with a 302/c-4, never ran right after i ran out of gas one day

I've got a '66 Delta 88 convertible - not much of a muscle car but it does have a 425 high compression engine. Also building a '34 Chrysler Coupe (rumble seat) that I dropped a 454 into. Going for the '60s look with it - big tires in back, small in front, big rake, etc.

This was sold to cover some med bills, 1955 Thunderbird.
Lately I've been mulling over a '23 t'bucket project.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 29
  • tbird5.jpg
    tbird5.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Carclub-tbird.jpg
    Carclub-tbird.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Summertime.jpg
    Summertime.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 84
I've posted these pictures before, but they fit the thread. I haven't had it for a while, but I sure had fun with it.

cruise074.jpg

cruise072.jpg

Nice Car , I still kick myself in the ass when I think about a car Coronet R/T I could have bought back in 1988 for $1,500.00 from the original owner only thing it needed was a new motor , garage kept and clean as all hell but I was too stupid and CHEAP at the time too realize so a good buddy bought it instead now all these yrs. later he has a spotless muscle car and I still don't have one , Man what a dumbass I was as thought there will be another car someday for that price . Yeah Right and gas is only 30 cents a gallon now.

This is my son's 94 Camero :biglaugh:

Attachments

• DSC_0050.jpg
    DSC_0050.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 19
  • clouds and my car.jpg
    clouds and my car.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0133.jpg
    DSC_0133.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0140.jpg
    DSC_0140.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 17
I've posted these pictures before, but they fit the thread. I haven't had it for a while, but I sure had fun with it.

cruise074.jpg

cruise072.jpg

sweeet

i had a couple 72's and got 3 parts 68, drove one of them for a bit then pulled the motor put it in my caprice while i was in school. pulled the 403 out not sure why it ran great but wanted the high comp 350 in there for fun. got a ton of olds parts/motors

Had a 64 Dodge Polara super stock look alike, 500HP 440 727 T-flite 4.10 gear and a pinion snubber, mainly used for street racing it was deadly out of the hole and would beat many faster cars as they would have to try and run me down, would run consistant 12.0s in the 1/4 and 11 teens with the 140hp shot, built a 493 for the Pinks event at Martin MI in July 09 and lost the engine in eliminations, had some surguries in the fall and it sat till this summer when I finally decided to sell everything off, picked up my Max and am starting a new chapter..............................Tom.

This was sold to cover some med bills, 1955 Thunderbird.
Lately I've been mulling over a '23 t'bucket project.

Really beautiful car KJ, who will think it's a 55 years old car ...
I wish I had the budget for a nice muscle car.
A new mustang or a camaro will be amazing, but what a pain to get one of those here :)

my best friend has alot of cars.
68 camaro ss 4 speed car. never seen rain or snow.
69 chevelle his first hot rod

we just finished a 67 camaro.( full frame off restore)
and he has 3 more camaros waiting to be restored.
my other buddy has a 69 chevelle big block car. that he spent 7 years to do a full frame off restore. in my past i have owned a 71 chevelle, 67 chevelles (3 different ones) a 69 chevelle that i totaled . and i owned a 78 trans am 4 speed big block car.

I've got a 98 Dodge SS/T Pickup. 5.9L, Modified Tranny, 4:56 LS Rear. Most of the rest, you can see. Under 50,000 miles.

Attachments

• MVC-074F.JPG
    MVC-074F.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 13
  • MVC-078F.JPG
    MVC-078F.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 14
  • MVC-498F.JPG
    MVC-498F.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 15
  • MVC-506F.JPG
    MVC-506F.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 19
I have a few lol! Actually wanting to sell my 68 Chevelle (tubbed out).

Luv them all !!!! Third vette - bought to keep. Your choice of sounds systems? 409hp 3:42 Auto/LG headers/CORSA touring or Alpine with 16 speaker surround !!!! You'll never believe how I got the plate...

Yankee

Last edited:
I don't have any shots of my 69' from back in the glory days when it used to run. This is what it looked like before I sold it. The motor blew up violently and needed a couple sleeves to be repaired. Piston literally blew to pieces and the wrist pin dug huges in the cylinder walls.

Found a great donor car for $400. It was an old Delta 88 land yacht. AWESOME car. 455 w/ TH 400. It would do one legged smokers all day long. I nearly killed myself pulling the motor by myself in a mudpit one day. I had the motor rebuilt with a kit from Mondello, just needed to buy a cam and have the heads redone, new pushrods, and rockers and the motor would have been done. Never had the time, money or talent to do the bodywork and hated seeing it rust away in the basement so I sold all my crap last year. Still miss it. The guy who bought it is doing a frame of resto and promised to come pick me up and take me out for a ride once its all together.

Attachments

• DSC00611.JPG
    DSC00611.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00610.JPG
    DSC00610.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00626.JPG
    DSC00626.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Back