My 06 VMax now has a BIG brother?..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO Mike !!! Still some things I need to do... Nash ReFlash, to get the most out of the beast before leading others !!! I think it would be GREAT if Chuck could join us at Thunder. I think Brian was still 50/50 about going this year. Any updates Brian ??
I'm out as of now, family reunion and I'm the host this year!

Yippee, Jeff gets a '10! :eusa_dance: Looking forward to the riding this year.....especially the VMOA ride in Dowagiac in July! Darn HOOLIGANS!!!!:biglaugh:

Vmaxchuck and Kosrider on gen2's sound's like a father's day race at martin to me.

w.t.f now i just got to get a little more aggressive on the smoker light to light of corse.......after that nothing but the crying........congrats on the new ride jeff...............can i take it for a smoke just kiding a little spin....lol....:punk:

Don't do it Bill........You get on a gen2 and you'll never look back!...........It's hard enough keeping up with you now!...............:biglaugh:.................Tom.

w.t.f now i just got to get a little more aggressive on the smoker light to light of corse.......after that nothing but the crying........congrats on the new ride jeff...............can i take it for a smoke just kiding a little spin....lol....:punk:
Take it for a smoke! :rofl_200:These guys are going to cry when you get them out of the hole with that old 1998 GEN1....

+1 Tom. The "Wildman98" name really fits his style of riding ! :rofl_200:
:ummm:thought i was always in the back........congrats on the gen2 keep a close eye on the black hole shot machine.lol:rofl_200:

Congrats on your new Vmax ! I can only imagine your predicament when it comes to choose which one to ride for the day ;) . Hope you get to keep them both :)

Congrats on your new Vmax ! I can only imagine your predicament when it comes to choose which one to ride for the day ;) . Hope you get to keep them both :)

Thanks Mark !
I'm thinking Monday / Wednesday / Friday / Sunday for the Gen2 and Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday for the Gen1 !! :rofl_200:

Thanks Mark !
I'm thinking Monday / Wednesday / Friday / Sunday for the Gen2 and Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday for the Gen1 !! :rofl_200:

That will change to the gen I on sundays,:confused2: to keep her prestine .:clapping:

Thanks Mark !

That will change to the gen I on sundays,:confused2: to keep her prestine .:clapping:

I was about to say to be fair you may have to split one day to be fair to the Gen1 :rofl_200:

Back