My latest cylinder covers.... and a Karma

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Ok since I ve never done a karma on the forum here before, I ll explain how I usually do them on other forums...

Rules

1. You have to be a member as of today.

2. You may post once (1) per day till the karma ends. The more you post the more of an opportunity you get to win.

3. You have to post something PG ( sexy clothed girls is fine with me as long as the forum allows it also ), be it funny, a joke, a cool picture, a great idea for our Vmax, etc.

4. You can pick between the Ace of Spades and The Skull. Either set, but only one set. The karma is for one set of four covers. I ll pay shipping to you.

The karma will end July 18th 2012. I or my family will pick a winner by browsing through the posts and picking what we like. So the funnier, or scary spider or animals, interesting subject or pictures are the ones that get the nod. A simple I am in , or count me in, isnt going to make you a winner.

So on to the pictures!!
Ace of Spades and The Skull.....
CylinderCoversVmax.jpg

The Ace of Spades.....

IMG_3504.jpg

IMG_3501.jpg

And The Skull......

TheSkullVmax.jpg

TheSkullVmax2.jpg

These are a direct bolt on and require no special skill to install. They are made from aircraft aluminum 6561 material and cnc machined to factory size. No modifications necessary, simply unbolt and remove the original and install the new ones in their place.

So to recap, you post a funny or something cool once a day, till the end of the karma and we will hopefully pick you as a winner! The covers you can pick from are the Ace of Spades and The Skull. One set of either one, and I ll mail them to you once you contact me with a shipping address.

Thanks
Todd

Todd,

Make sure to put the stuff that you are selling in the "for sale " section. I had been told to myself then my thread was removed and placed in the for sale section.

G

Great idea dude... LOL... Thanks for sponsoring it... Here goes 2 ideas below and a superb workmanship tricked out vmax... One pretty futuristic but still keeping the classic look and another that i just find lovely with the magnacharger see through filter...

sbarro_vmax.jpg

vmaxcarb.jpg

28814y9.jpg

Todd,

Make sure to put the stuff that you are selling in the "for sale " section. I had been told to myself then my thread was removed and placed in the for sale section.

G

Thank you for the heads up.

This thread is a FREEBIE give away for a set. I just made these and when I do go to sell them I will most likely be offering them through a vendor.

Thanks
Todd

Man, these freeze plug covers are Totally Awesome... Now, I'm really envious of you and your shop.... I'm not very funny but I'll find a way to pick up a set for SkullDuggery, You guess which ones....:clapping:

Dave In Florida..

PS: You could offer these through Kyle (CaptainKyle) and Sean Morley
(one2dmax) Wouldn't hurt my feelings at all....:worthy:

Some more cool stuff...

Abnormal Cycles Gen2 Vmax

abnormalcycles_vmaxhypermodified_20120301_003.jpg

Lazareths Gen1 Vmax

Lazareth-Yamaha-V-Max-SWe_20_08.jpg

Don't know this one but pretty sweet fabrication skills

max_11.jpg

French money pit...

5615191801_715366ab53_z.jpg

And something out of the ordinary...

Yamaha_Vmax_Concept_2007_02_1024x768.jpg

Maybe not thebest thread to ask this but while we are posting cool pics, anyone have a pic of the Gen 1 painted in Gulf oil blue and orange livery ? I saw it one time on V Max outlaw and have never been able to locate the pix again.

Covers look great & Thanks for doing the give away that is why this is a great forum always some one helping out . I am gonna stay out of this game since I seem to run across a lot of cool stuff on bikes I part out.

Now something different from bikes...
Mod monkey on its best...

notouchin.jpg

monkeyneedsahelmet%21.jpg

monkey_motorcycle.jpg

FUN.jpg

Mod monkeys get together... LOL

monkey+funny+monkey+pictures+%252810%2529.jpg

Mod your bike... NOW!... LOL

FunnyPart-com-crazy_monkey_scream_off.jpg

144-monkeys-picture-1.jpg

a-Monkey-Riding-a-Motorcycle-in-India1.jpg

Legend of the next pic: Man- please save me...
Monkey - Shut the f*ck up and drive... Im late...

10540862.jpg

And last Monkey Knievel in its best...

monkeyknievel.jpg

Back