New VMaxForum Vendor -- TygaUSA!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome TygaUSA (Glenn) as a VmaxForum.net Vendor. Glenn is the official USA distributor for Tyga Performance parts . Glenn's site is TygaUSA.com and the Gen 1 goodies are here! Currently he lists a complete set of Vmax body parts in carbon fibre! :punk:

Welcome Glenn! :cheers:

Attachments

• v-max-carbon-bodywork-complete-set.jpg
    v-max-carbon-bodywork-complete-set.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 38
I've been drooling over that stuff......:worthy:

WELCOME!!!!!!!:clapping:

I want to purchase the neck covers and the gage cover, will it go with my stock 02 carbon fiber set anyone have these items?

NICE! Welcome!

Hey 1967... This is REAL CF so it won't look the same. IMO it'll look better, as it's real... lol

Chris

Welcome, Glenn... been looking at your cf pieces for a while - they look great! :clapping:

I've been looking at the carbon fiber VMax parts you offer, wondering why I did the graphics on what I had. May still convince myself to get them as spares. Welcome to the VMF as a vendor.:biglaugh:

I am doing a build up now using these parts, to my eye they are "quality"

picture.php

Hey everyone! First let me apologize for not posting sooner, I have been away from the computer the last few days!

Secondly thanks for the warm welcome! I had lurked around the forum for a bit before joining, looks like a great group of people with a much more family feel than some of the sportbike forums, I really like that!

I am a fan of the V-Max, I actually had a 97 for a very short while about 7 years ago before selling it in a rush trying to raise cash to buy another bike! Will never forget my first ride on it when I opened it up and the oil light flickered on; caused quite a panic until I learned that was normal! :rofl_200:

I have just picked up an 85 model but it will be a project and then some as it has been sitting for some time, but it's all there and not crashed so that is a plus!!

In the next few days I will post up a sale for the Tyga V-Max parts in my lil' part of the forum down aways, will try and make some special deals for members here.

Thanks again, really happy to be here!

Hey everyone! First let me apologize for not posting sooner, I have been away from the computer the last few days!

Secondly thanks for the warm welcome! I had lurked around the forum for a bit before joining, looks like a great group of people with a much more family feel than some of the sportbike forums, I really like that!

I am a fan of the V-Max, I actually had a 97 for a very short while about 7 years ago before selling it in a rush trying to raise cash to buy another bike! Will never forget my first ride on it when I opened it up and the oil light flickered on; caused quite a panic until I learned that was normal! :rofl_200:

I have just picked up an 85 model but it will be a project and then some as it has been sitting for some time, but it's all there and not crashed so that is a plus!!

In the next few days I will post up a sale for the Tyga V-Max parts in my lil' part of the forum down aways, will try and make some special deals for members here.

Thanks again, really happy to be here!
I would be intrested in carbon Badan scoops and matched radiator side covers and sport taillight, just like those in my gallery.
Any chance to fabricate them form CF in future?

I can donate fiber glass models for that.

TygaUSA: Congrats on the 85. Sales and Deals as you mentioned are a very good thing....:biglaugh:

Good to have you here, The Mod Monkey's gonna get to you too now...

Great stuff. I have much of the set installed. Looks great and updates the bike nicely (97). Looks even better when you transfer the original tags to the CF (Vmax for the sides and the Star).

He ships very quickly and packs nicely. Thumbsup. :eusa_dance:

Back