NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, KJ.
Don't know if anyone noticed... When the Steelers came out, they seemed tight, sort of had a more serious, tense face, if one can understand that. When the Pack was lining up, Rogers was smiling and visiting with a couple guys, seemed loose and relaxed. He didn't seemed rattled. If it weren't for some dropped passes, the spread could of been more. If, I know. It evened up the chances with a couple Packers getting knocked out of the game. Both teams deserve the respect. They're the best ones, being in the last game, being a close one at that. Maybe the last SB for a long time. It would be ironic, the Pack winning the 1st and last final game of the year.
One of the things the players want is to see how much the owners bring in. Who can go to their employer and demand to know how much they make? If the players strike, the owners will still make millions off the network contracts. The players would get to split up 7 mil between them all.

Loved the anthem and the half time show.:rofl_200:C.A. was so involved in putting on a show to make herself glamorous, she made an :10_6_8:eek:ut of herself. What a :th_SmileyBoobs:! I'd rather seen the Stones again, and that ain't a good thing.

Well, is there going to be any feetball this yr? If not, p on 'em. I'm surviving n many of these players are making a killing. Seen where they're concerned about personal conduct and the dope policy. All well... Don't like it, there's other professions, like car salesman, welding, programmer, trash collector, hamburger flipper, secretary... Then one can bitch about not having enough money. I can understand the no name players wanting a bit more. If worse comes to worse, there's the History Channel and Cartoon Network.:biglaugh:

Well, is there going to be any feetball this yr? If not, p on 'em. I'm surviving n many of these players are making a killing. Seen where they're concerned about personal conduct and the dope policy. All well... Don't like it, there's other professions, like car salesman, welding, programmer, trash collector, hamburger flipper, secretary... Then one can bitch about not having enough money. I can understand the no name players wanting a bit more. If worse comes to worse, there's the History Channel and Cartoon Network.:biglaugh:
I'm a little pissed about all this myself Slacker. I've been watching for, lets say a long time...lol Think I'll ride on Sundays till the roads freeze over! That's when the season really starts anyway! Late November.
Steve-o

I'm with you Steve...best time of the year in New England anyways...usually go to P-Town and/or Marthas Vineyard then ( no jerk-off tourists )...besides , Brady gave Giselle his balls and doesn't play hungry anymore...:confused2:

Well boys lets hear how everyone thinks their team is gonna win the Superbowl this year. Let's make it a little interesting this year. Let's put our money where our mouths are. Can we do a little wagering on here . Not for cash maybe some Morley gift certificates? So no one gets in trouble. Maybe we can get some rival teams to go against. OK it's no secret I am a Patriots fan and proud of it. So are there any Jets fans out there that may want to wager on the 2 regular season games? It doesn't have to be for a lot of money worth just some fun. Maybe 20-50 dollars or so. I am sick of reading guys talking smack and nothing to back it up. Let me know what you guys think. I just bought a 60" LED samsung 3D Smart tv and I'm psyched for the up coming season. Let's make it interesting :punk::punk::punk::punk:

Well boys lets hear how everyone thinks their team is gonna win the Superbowl this year. Let's make it a little interesting this year. Let's put our money where our mouths are. Can we do a little wagering on here . Not for cash maybe some Morley gift certificates? So no one gets in trouble. Maybe we can get some rival teams to go against. OK it's no secret I am a Patriots fan and proud of it. So are there any Jets fans out there that may want to wager on the 2 regular season games? It doesn't have to be for a lot of money worth just some fun. Maybe 20-50 dollars or so. I am sick of reading guys talking smack and nothing to back it up. Let me know what you guys think. I just bought a 60" LED samsung 3D Smart tv and I'm psyched for the up coming season. Let's make it interesting :punk::punk::punk::punk:

I will bet you a $25 morley gift certificate that the steelers will go farther in the playoffs than your pats will... probably not a good idea cause everytime i put money on the steelers i get burnt, but what the hell i love the black and gold :banana:

You up for the bet?

I will bet you a $25 morley gift certificate that the steelers will go farther in the playoffs than your pats will... probably not a good idea cause everytime i put money on the steelers i get burnt, but what the hell i love the black and gold :banana:

You up for the bet?

You got yourself a deal. I hope they play each other in the playoffs. I love beating the steelers in the playoffs. We do it pretty well lmao. Let's keep it going guys!!!!

The Chefs look like the Chefs, not close to last year, for sure. They almost won. They only lost 25-XX! Could of gotten cheap tickets thru the mil. Just wasn't interested. Too early for feetball, for me. And with the way they played... Maybe they'll come alive? Time will tell.

I think the Steelers are going to again be strong although there are a couple areas I'd like to see a little more production out of: Cornerbacks and Offensive line. This year they have a huge camp and getting down to the regular season roster (currently 90 players --> needs to be trimed to 53 for reg season) is gonna involve a few tough decisions since they have had so little time to evaluate the players progress.

Sloppy sloppy hey, less sloppy :biglaugh:

Seatle was Seattle. They reminded me of the original Seattle team, pretty green. but they will learn to work together. Pete is being Pete. Looks like he's following the same plan as he did at USC and that worked out just fine. I'm liking that the program is thinking. Jackson isn't the greatest out there, but you can't deny he's got a cannon for an arm and move over Tiger's Blood, The man's got some cheetah blood. He's got some good moves and great speed. I also like they also hired the coach from Minn too. This way Jackson does have a comfort zone with the coach and should help to bring him up to speed quicker.

I'm thinking, get jackson to read the field better. Take advantage of the nice power back, but don't forget about that nice finess back that you have. I would like to see deviations of the game plan. Too many times in games that ended in a loss was buy some stubborn play calling. If the run or pass isn't working, change the plan. Nothing pisses me off worse when a team will dominate a running offence, but the offence doesn't change and they stick with the bloody hell runnin and end up on the wrong end of an asswhooping. But, Most of all, the Seagals need more on air time :punk:
The great thing about being a Seahawk fan is you really don't expect much, you don't get as pissed when they loose. Besides, if they win? well, thats just honey on the rolls :clapping:. I'm just happy that there is a season this year. Its the sunday beers and football that my dad and I just get to sit back and spend some good quality time. In the off season, its the talking about whats going to happen in the fall. lol

Dogs like to hang out in the cave portion of the house too.
anna1a.jpg

Yes I am so glad that there is football this year not sure what I would have done without football. I guess alot less beer drinking and less buffalo wings lol. I am really looking forward to the NFL playing in 3D this year. I am a big Patriots fan but I love to watch all the games . Needless to say I am very pleased they came to a agreement. LET'S PLAY SOME FOOTBALL :clapping::clapping:

Wow this thread just died, whats going on guys???
Steelers have lots of injurys, but are finding ways to win :eusa_dance:
2 tough games coming up, new england & Baltimore...

The Pat's offense can only stop themselves. If the D catches up, even half way, to the offense? Look out. Good test Sunday against the Steelers. Troy Polomollo is still one of my favorite players and deserves respect.But- Go Pat's.
Steve

The Pat's offense can only stop themselves. If the D catches up, even half way, to the offense? Look out. Good test Sunday against the Steelers. Troy Polomollo is still one of my favorite players and deserves respect.But- Go Pat's.
Steve

troy has some really interesting workout stuff. i saw something on him a few years ago where he doesn't really lift weights, he does most of his workouts with his own body weight (jumping, squats, pushups) that kinda thing.

Steve

i think the last 9 games pittsburgh played the pats, we won only 2 :bang head:
I dont like the pats at all, but i respect them cause they are a very good team.

Steelers will have their hands full sunday, especially since the pats are coming of a bye week

I can hardly believe that the Steelers only have two losses with all the injuries they have suffered. Getting Starks back for the last 3 games has taken some of the heat off of Ben, but the next couple games (N.E. & Bal) is going to be rough but if they play their best they can win them. Baltimore is at a low point of their season ATM and the Steelers are not gonna let them up for air that's for sure!
troy has some really interesting workout stuff. i saw something on him a few years ago where he doesn't really lift weights, he does most of his workouts with his own body weight (jumping, squats, pushups) that kinda thing.
Herschel Walker did not use weights either just his body weight,using mega pushups/ situps and resistance type training same type of thing that Troy uses I suspect. I think there was a Sports Illustrated story on his workout regimen back in the day pre ESPN.

Steelers and Pat's have a huge respect for each other. No trash talking, just the game of the week to watch. Both teams should be in the playoffs regrdless of the outcome Sunday.
I'd love to see Troy in a Pat's uniform. He's all over the field and doesn't fit the overly conservative D the Pat's play. Bend don't break is a piss off to watch sometimes. It does cover weaknesses though. Like only one good safety.
Green Bay doesn't make mistakes. Minnesota had a chance to win that game last week, but Minn made the mistakes in coverage. G.B. will be in the Big game.
The Pat's? It depends how the D progresses. Special teams are suspect too. The N.E. mantra is-In Bill we trust.

Back