Plate frame

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weakkkkkkkkk

Are you talking in terms of looks or design? I've sold these in the past and have never had a complaint. I have one on my bike and have never had a problem with it in terms of being weak.

Now if it's looks you don't like. Can't say too much about that... just trying the best I know to give people who like the side plate look something to work with.

If anybody has a problem with anything I make...don't care if they get it home and don't like it for any reason. I will totally refund their money/w shipping included and have no hard feelings toward them.

Are you talking in terms of looks or design? I've sold these in the past and have never had a complaint. I have one on my bike and have never had a problem with it in terms of being weak.

Now if it's looks you don't like. Can't say too much about that... just trying the best I know to give people who like the side plate look something to work with.

If anybody has a problem with anything I make...don't care if they get it home and don't like it for any reason. I will totally refund their money/w shipping included and have no hard feelings toward them.

I believe he was referring to Tim's post and the fact that he didn't have a picture with it.

I believe he was referring to Tim's post and the fact that he didn't have a picture with it.

Oh maybe I should wait till I'm really awake before I post :sleep: but it holds true if someone would like something different. In terms of machining on the side bracket for instance. I'm open to suggestions... kicked around machining VMAX on it. But kind of like the plain Jane look.

I like the looks of the side mounted plate ,..but I've heard from a few guys that you can tell it's there when your riding ..(wind pull on that side).?
Comments ??
Turbomax,..the carbon oval dual exhaust you have on the bike in your site ,..what make is it ?....does it have a low quiet rumble at idle?

I like the looks of the side mounted plate ,..but I've heard from a few guys that you can tell it's there when your riding ..(wind pull on that side).?
Comments ??
Turbomax,..the carbon oval dual exhaust you have on the bike in your site ,..what make is it ?....does it have a low quiet rumble at idle?

That pipe is an early UFO design. Don't know if he still supplies it. It does have a unique sound. Kinda of a Maserati rumble, not as sharp as a kerker. I like it.

Oh on the wind drag. I don't think it makes that much difference with this one. Your leg is forward of it. Suppose if someone made one and had it hangin out real far it would catch the wind pretty good. I tried to tuck it in as far as posible keeping the view from the back.

NO NO NO NO NO.. i actually checked out your site and like the look, down the road i'd like to go with yours or a dirt catcher to mount it, it looks like top notch work man!

i was DEF as buster was referring to, that it was weak w/out a pic... not the product..!

Comments ??

I had my plate on a custom side mount for several weeks before some jackass stole it, and I never noticed it there, just looked great.

NO NO NO NO NO.. i actually checked out your site and like the look, down the road i'd like to go with yours or a dirt catcher to mount it, it looks like top notch work man!

i was DEF as buster was referring to, that it was weak w/out a pic... not the product..!

Thank you much...didn't want that post to come off that way either. Sometimes I look back at a post and say to myself... What an asshole! Then I realize it was my post! Criticism is good, anything you guys feel can make it better. Feel free to tell me and we'll see what we can do.

Ya'll have to know Tim... He doesn't know how to upload a picture...

He's a gear head... lol

:biglaugh:

Man! I got way too much free time on my hands today.
gear-head.gif

Thank you much...didn't want that post to come off that way either. Sometimes I look back at a post and say to myself... What an asshole! Then I realize it was my post! Criticism is good, anything you guys feel can make it better. Feel free to tell me and we'll see what we can do.

if i had suggestions, i would definitely let you know and not just say "weak" hahah.. that'd be pretty dick!

Latest posts

Back