Please say a prayer for my buddy...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
If you're not religious please put him in your thoughts.

My buddy Nathan who was a vmax owner up until about 4 months ago and a member here (4warnd) had three seizures today and was taken to the hospital. He was found to have a large tumor in his front right lobe. He had NO symptoms what so ever. NONE! :bang head:

My heart and prayers go out to him and his family right now.

He JUST moved to Murfreesboro TN to get away from the shitty cold winters and sold his vmax to help pay for the move. He bought a beautiful BMW K1200R when he got settled in to enjoy the twisties.

Thank you all...

Chris

He will be in our families thought and prayers. Very scary deal that hits close to home, 6yrs ago I was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I wish him the best.

Richard

Wow Chris. My Family will say a special prayer. I hope it all works out for him and I hope his family stays strong during this. Get well Nathan.

This is awful news Chris!! To come with no warning reminds us just how frail and vulnerable we really are....it's very scary!

I hope Nathan and his family get through this as well as possible, please keep us updated.

Wow....that sucks......

Prayers/thoughts/wishes....
all of the above....

Hopefully it is treatable:confused2:

Sorry to hear this - fight the good fight & know we are all backing you - this can be beaten - God bless...

sad news man, for sure wish him all the best and to his family to be strong.

I'm sorry to hear this Chris. Keep us informed. Nate is a good guy.

Thanks all! I haven't heard anything yet from his wife. She was pretty distraught last night to say the least. Nathan and I have known each other and been friends since High School.

She promised to text me and keep me up to date.

Edit... He's more alert today and the neuro went well this morning. MRI to come next...

Chris

I hope and pray that the tumors are benine and not malignant.
sometimes they can be treated with meds and then removed, I sincerely hope that the can be.
My prayers are with him and I hope everything goes well with him.
<<Dave>>

Wow, that's no fun. My Dad had a benine brain tumor removed about 3 years ago and is doing well. I truly hope all goes well for Nathan and his family. Keep your attitude elevated for the best.

Back