Shenandoah Valley Virginia Riders anyone??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawman504

Reaction score
I live in New Market, just sold my Katana and bought the best damn bike ever built the other day (85 VMAX) and have absolutely zero, zilch, nada people to ride with. Let me know if you are close and wanna ride sometime.

Welcome! You're about to meet probably the best group of people on the Internet. There's always someone who will be able to help you with a bike problem, or answer a question you may have about the VMax. There's a big event coming up in June - in Johnstown PA. Check out "Thunder In The Valley".
You don't live too far from southern PA- maybe you could take a trip up and meet some fellow VMaxxers. Lots of info here about the event, and other rides going on all over the country.

Thanks Bill!. I will definately check it out. I just don't know if I wanna show up with my plain jane ole bike where all those awesome "fixed up" bikes are. lol. I do think Im gonna fit in well here and so far after hours and hours of reading, I seem to like everybody and their knowledge.

Don't sweat it Lawman. If it wasn't for us plain jane guys, those Fancy bikes wouldn't look so good. :eusa_dance: Honestly though, its a great bunch of guys no matter what their bikes look like. :clapping::punk:

Don't worry about having the only stock bike as there is one of every flavor there. Hell if Gary shows up on Tweety there will even be a Venture/ Vmax hybrid! It is a great group of gals and guys having fun, riding, bench racing and having cook outs. The roads are great and have quite a few locals that lead us on their favorite roads and then there are the rides to areas of interest so you can get a little sight seeing in too. In 2011 we went to one of the places I've wanted to see ever since an architect class in HS we studied Frank Lloyd Wright and his Falling Water house. It was spectacular to say the least! We also stopped out to see the Flight 93 which was on my list since arriving too. It wasn't completed but hopefully it is now and look forward to visiting again.

Latest posts

Back