The donate me a Vmax thread.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dead Roman

Reaction score
I propose everyone send me 1 good part out of your spare parts bin and I will piece together a vmax from everyones spares. Since I am obviously a well established member of this forum I know you fellows will all be eager to get your part in the mail!!! For donatng parts you will recieve...

1 Signed picture of me with VMAX Face(see attatched video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRafNV_kQGk

1 Picture of me doing 3rd gear wheelie

A custom patch of your signature to be sewn on a commemorative jacket that I will wear whenever I ride the Vmax

This is a 1nce in a lifetime offer gents... dont let your friends(or enemies) Get their parts in before you do!!!

I will keep a list of members and what parts they have donated in this thread.

PARTS DONATED SO FAR!!!

JEDI-Air for the tires!!

TWISTEDMAX- Carb Chains!!!

EVILD- Kanuter(I assume you mean Ganutter Valve, the German variant), Mufler bearing, and a HELMET!!!

EAGLEPI- Set of used grips!!!

LEWL- Blinker Fluid!!

KSNICK- Used Oil!!!

DKW0417- Used oil filter!!!

ONE2DMAX- Engine block, cam, HUGE PILE OF TIRES, TRANSMISSION GEARS!!! A Gracious Donation

FREERIDER- Twisted frame and Tires!!!

Last edited:
My first thought was to reply and tell you what I think of someone going that fast without a helmet but I will keep my thoughts to myself.

I'll donate a kanuter valve and a muffler bearing, and maybe a helmet

Pick up a write-off or two and see if you can piece together a rideable bike. It's gotta be tough starting with nothing!

I'll have a old set of grips someday soon.... you paying shipping?

I have some old packing I just took out of my exhaust cans that you can have ans some old Radian parts that may fit too.

Mike

And I just took a oil filter off my bike. It will be perfect to go with the oil ksnick has. for you.

GLAD EVERYONE IS ON BOARD!!!

I will be updating the list ASAP

BTW, that not me in the vid. Im 25, fit, and and cursed with extraordinarily good looks.

I have a few tires I can let go. Maybe even some engine blocks that a good welder can fix up.

Sean

Attachments

• BlownTires.jpg
    BlownTires.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 22
  • BrokenVmaxDriveshaft.jpg
    BrokenVmaxDriveshaft.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Dropped Valve.jpg
    Dropped Valve.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Broken Trans.jpg
    Broken Trans.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 25
  • BrokenIntakeCam.jpg
    BrokenIntakeCam.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Broken Parts 001.jpg
    Broken Parts 001.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 22
SEAN WITH A MASSIVE DONATION!!!

Coming along nicely Fellows....

All joking aside sean...those were some impressive failures.

Back