Three custom builders take on 2nd Jen

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope Yamaha took lots of notes......:clapping::clapping::clapping:On all 3 designs...
Making perfection even better....

Sorry to say, but I was expecting more radical designs than what they came up with. This was pretty much bolt on mods, that's it.

Mike

I am a fan of the Lazareth version. I like the industrial design

I am right there with you.

Kind of looks like they gave a Kawi Z1000 a bunch of drinks they set it in a room with a Gen II VMax. :buttsexor: 9 months later this is born

Yamaha-V-Max-Ludovic-Lazare.gif

My favorite one is Roland Sands' with the exception of the wheels. I like Walz wheels the best.

I love Lazareth's work but what I saw from these links look like semi advanced amatour garage changes....Im completly disapointed and even say thier mods are very crapy...

One has to wonder if yamaha put a limit on 'how' far modded they could go. It'd be tough to recongize a vmax if it was too much changed, probably defeating their whole purpose.

I'm not big on any of them, I find them ugly. Roland Sand's bike looks like any other bikes he's put out there.

I'm not big on any of them, I find them ugly. Roland Sand's bike looks like any other bikes he's put out there.

+ 1 , What a waste of $ . Yamaha could have saved a ton of $ and let Sean mod one. I guarantee his version would impress.

For me, in order.

Walz; the gold one....Nailed it with the modern superbike look

Sands.....Too much old school cafe style for me

Lazareth...Lazareth managed to make it look even heavier if that's possible, his body work almost reminds me of that silly looking Polaris motorcycle that use to be made....And I love some of the other Lazareth projects from years past.

I thought the degree of mods on all three was about the same............

And would not have expected and frame/chassis mods on any of them....Other than converting it to chain drive what could be done with the frame/chassis, the stock compenants are already top notch, and it'd be dumb to mess with the frame geometry unless you wanna make a chopper or something...

Lots of general aftermarket bolt ons on Walz's... Again the Mv Agusta look a like tail. I like the RSD exhausts. Nice piece of craftmanship...

Pretty conservative body work mods. I will be happy to get of those.
They could have done more, but I'm sure many of would get those parts... Let's see the gen 2 in 10y :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back