Thunder 2015 - its official!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..I thought you were talking about Thunder...

Don't mind me..:Smoking:
YES this thread is about Thunder isn't it....while we should never forget the ppl who gave so much to us in a time of tragedy.........on to happier things ..........like smokey burnouts , wheelie's and having fun w/good ppl........Can't wait for thunder ! :punk:

You can call it what ever you want Brian as long as you take us on Saturday. :biglaugh:

Pipes came today, paint oughta be done in another week. No females going with us, so it'l be a Boys Week Out! This is gonna rock!

Oh snap did you say Strippers?!!!! i know just the place then we can go to the End Zone near State college and help pay for there college loans

I called the hotel to reserve an extra night so we could show up on wednesday instead of thursday. I asked the lady what the room number was we already had reserved and she said there is no way to tell. She said they dont reserve specific rooms this far in advance. When i called the first time to reserve, Sing told me the room number and assured me it would be that exact room. Im a little worried i may get stuck in the front of the hotel instead of the back with everybody else?

Last edited:
oooo...that's bad last year all the Harley guys had the front ! lol might be a long weekend for you ... I reserved a dbl occupancy room and now it's lookin like my bud might not be coming when it get's closer i'll post up what's goin on, if someone want's to split a room, might be an option

Well guys put me down.
Looking to see if there is going to be a caravan of riders going up from Florida, or the South East.

I booked our rooms last night!! Should be my Dad (Sherman) & I and also my brother and another buddy from work. We're looking forward to it, we had a blast last year. Although I went to the dark side I still love the Vmax, and will eventually get another one.

See you there!!

Latest posts

Back