Thunder 2015 - its official!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this one better.
I imagine a black shirt with nothing in the front and design on the whole back.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 39
If anyone else is really interested, I can continue working on the design until it reaches it's peak then we can do presales and I will get them all ordered and bring them with me to the hotel.

Tshirts or cut offs? I want to make it easy so one or the other. And black is the only color choice.

let me know!

I'd say Tees. Cut offs can be made is one really wanted one.
BTW, you could make a poll on this matter.

Do I have to make a new thread to make a poll?

I agree tho, Tshirts can be cut.

How about this on the front top left and then a big design in the back.

Should we have anything about johnstown PA on the shirt?

What else you guys want on this bad boy?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 24
Yes, id say it needs something about Thunder in The Valley 2015 - Johnstown PA. Im not real crazy about skulls and skeletons but i'd get one just because. Thanks for doing this for us all.

I have a shirt that Sean made and i like it. I don't go to thunder in the valley for the Johnstown event i go for the vmax event and to put thunder in the valley and all around the area. I believe Sean is making shirt's for this years event and i would like to see a shirt with something about Day's Inn on it. Maybe Sean can add a little to the cost of the shirts so we can give a few to the Day's Inn crew. If Sean is making a shirt this year i agree that he should get going on it and talk with us about it. Thunder is coming up quick Sean.

I have a shirt that Sean made and i like it. I don't go to thunder in the valley for the Johnstown event i go for the vmax event and to put thunder in the valley and all around the area. I believe Sean is making shirt's for this years event and i would like to see a shirt with something about Day's Inn on it. Maybe Sean can add a little to the cost of the shirts so we can give a few to the Day's Inn crew. If Sean is making a shirt this year i agree that he should get going on it and talk with us about it. Thunder is coming up quick Sean.
Agree

If you are going to use anything with Vmaxforum on it I'm sure Buster will want to see before a final decision is made to produce them.

Yes you need to make a new thread to start a poll.
I'm all for the first depiction; subtle.

If I call and all the rooms are all booked up do y'all know of any other places close by that I can see if they have anything available?

If I call and all the rooms are all booked up do y'all know of any other places close by that I can see if they have anything available?

I have a spare bed since my buddy backed out awhile ago due to health issues. You are more then welcome to share rooms with me. Just split the room price in half which is nice. Heck, if you can make it over to my house (Just off MD I-70 near Frederick) on Thursday morning early, you can even load up on my trailer and hitch a ride up with me too.

FYI, I am the coordinator of this event :eusa_dance:

FYI, I have been working with Sean Morley (One2dmax) of Morleys Muscle on tshirts and Sean almost has the Thunder t-shirts ready for pre-orders. Hopefully in the next week they will be ready to start pre-orders. A new post will go up when we are ready.

Thanks for your patience...:clapping:

Back