THUNDER 2016 - Roll Call!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing that the 3 of us are all riding out solo, I think I really have no choice but to ride the Max to Thunder. Looks like the Roadstar gets a few days off. I think the Shinko on the back has 1000 miles left in it.. I'll buy a new sneaker for the back after the trip.

If anyone objects to me riding Godzilla this year, let me know and I'll reconsider. We all know high mileage '85s take coolness to new levels. Especially red ones.. (Black Cherry is still considered kind of Red..)

Besides, I gotta do a long road test of the new levers and series voltage regulator,and Johnstown will do just fine for that.

I really need to ride that bike to help screw my brain back together after the past weeks events.

:punk::clapping::punk:

Seeing that the 3 of us are all riding out solo, I think I really have no choice but to ride the Max to Thunder. Looks like the Roadstar gets a few days off. I think the Shinko on the back has 1000 miles left in it.. I'll buy a new sneaker for the back after the trip.

If anyone objects to me riding Godzilla this year, let me know and I'll reconsider. We all know high mileage '85s take coolness to new levels. Especially red ones.. (Black Cherry is still considered kind of Red..)

Besides, I gotta do a long road test of the new levers and series voltage regulator,and Johnstown will do just fine for that.

I really need to ride that bike to help screw my brain back together after the past weeks events.

This year at THUNDER 2016 we will be offering even more freebies.

- PARADE Participants will receive several FREE RAFFLE TICKETS for the Saturday night BANQUET RAFFLES

- FRIDAY Night Parking Lot BIKE GAME Participants will RECEIVE A FREE GIFT and entered into a chance to WIN FREE RAFFLE GIFT

This year at THUNDER 2016, dont forget to pickup one of our new collector items that will be for sale.

2 Hat colors (black/blue)
VMAX LEGEND LIVES ON...

2 KOOZIES (black/red)
Two Generations - VMAX - One LEGEND
GOT VMAX?

GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST...

Attachments

• VMAX_Koozies.jpg
    VMAX_Koozies.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 15
  • VMAX_Legend.jpg
    VMAX_Legend.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 17
  • VMAXb_Legend.jpg
    VMAXb_Legend.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 12
Awesome, looking forward to meeting up with you there! What day are you coming up? People start rolling in from Wednesday onward....

Room is for Thursday , Friday and Saturday. Probably drive most of the way from the ATL on Wednesday & spend the night a couple hours out , roll into town early Thursday a.m. for breakfast at Smillie's.

Probably means it's not written in stone.

Room is for Thursday , Friday and Saturday. Probably drive most of the way from the ATL on Wednesday & spend the night a couple hours out , roll into town early Thursday a.m. for breakfast at Smillie's.

Probably means it's not written in stone.

Glad to hear that you are joining the lads at Thunder Paul! I wish I was going as well but I have other plans on a island a good bit north east of the Thunder event for 3 weeks starting in July and ending in August.

Glad to hear that you are joining the lads at Thunder Paul! I wish I was going as well but I have other plans on a island a good bit north east of the Thunder event for 3 weeks starting in July and ending in August.

Damn ! Sorry to miss you , but island life ain't bad . Hope you have a great time. :punk::punk:

AGH! Ill family member and don't know if I can now make it. Day to day.

Change of plans. Got a room split for Thursday at the Coal Miner. My buddy Bill was gonna go up Thursday with his fiance. She backed out, and no refund from Coal Miner.m so we are heading out on Thursday morning. Perfect..

Change of plans. Got a room split for Thursday at the Coal Miner. My buddy Bill was gonna go up Thursday with his fiance. She backed out, and no refund from Coal Miner.m so we are heading out on Thursday morning. Perfect..[/QUOTE]

Buwahahahaha

Latest posts

Back