thunder in the valley t-shirt

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet. Should have more pricing soon as I get the artwork sorted out. I'm going to try and keep it around $10 and cover all the artwork and printing costs on my end.

Any more details available ?
Like color of the shirt and some preliminary artwork.
If they are a color I'd actually wear I'm in for 1 Large.

PS
It would be an honor to be a Walking/Riding Advertisement for Morley's Muscle. :D

:rofl_200:Sean make dennis shirt a brite color so i can find him in my rear view as he will be a ways back. Lol

Was initially thinking gray. I could have different colors made but we're likely going to use a Black ink. So, keep that in mind.

Slogans, not sure but it's already been done for sure. This is what we're thinking:
The Legendary
VMAX
;;;;;;picture;;;;;;
Feel the Thunder
Johnstown PA. 2013

OK, here's a preliminary shirt idea. We're thinking grey or black for the color of shirt. It will have my small logo on the front (similar to where a pocket would be) and then the large logo on the rear. Keep in mind the images of the bikes will not be as detailed as shown in the JPG but there should be enough detail to easily tell what the bikes are.

Cost will be $15 SHIPPED if everyone is ok with that.

Let me know asap and also need to put a list together of sizes that people want. I would think I can do it in a long sleeve (a little more), Tank, or even a hoodie if so desired (again they are more expensive). Need Names and sizes and need to get them in one reply that i'll update as we go.

Attachments

• Morleys_Muscle_tshirt_smallproof.jpg
    Morleys_Muscle_tshirt_smallproof.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 54
First of all, I'd like to say that the 85 pictured in that logo IS ONE SWEET MOTORCYCLE. In fact, I think it's the purdiest one I've ever seen. lol

Sean,

Shala & I will take two(2) X-large shirts. Her's a t-shirt. I'd prefer mine in a tank top style.

Oh, and I think Sean really should deliver them to Thunder in person. :grin:

Sean that is one bad ass shirt. I new you would come up with a nice shirt for thunder and you did. I like the shirt alot. I will take one 2x please................Mike

Its only what about 1100 miles one way for you to get to thunder Sean. You could ride it in a day and a half and it would only cost you $140 x2 $280 plus another $60 for 15 gal of gas to ride with us and motel $400 and food $200 hell thats only $940 and you get to ride 2700 miles in 5.5 days. You might even make that back in sales.:biglaugh:

Xxl T shirt & M tank if you could here. If no tanks just T shirt is fine

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Summary Post (will try to update as we go). If I have missed anyone please let me know! Want to try and get these summed up and ordered by end of next week. Mike, if you have info can you add it to here?

Jfeagins: (1) XXL and (1) XXL Tank - Paid
donnelly317: (1) XXL and (1) M Tank - Paid
timscues: (1) XXXL
95spfldmax: (1) L and (1) XXL - Paid
Redbone: (1) XXL - Paid
Dman999: (1) L ***IF in "color"
KosRider: (1) XL
The Beekeeper: (1) XL- Paid
06Vmaximus: (1) S and (1) M - Paid
CrackerRican: (1) XXL
Bill Seward: (1) L and (1) 5XL (or bigger)
Jagco1: (2) XL and (1) L
Leecifer: (1) XL
VmaxMike: (1) XXL - Paid

Last edited:
Summary Post (will try to update as we go). If I have missed anyone please let me know! Want to try and get these summed up and ordered by end of next week. Mike, if you have info can you add it to here?

Jfeagins: (1) XXL and (1) XXL Tank
donnelly317: (1) XXL and (1) M Tank
timscues: (1) XXXL
95spfldmax: (1) L and (1) XXL
Redbone: (1) XXL
Dman999: (1) L ***IF in "color"
KosRider: (1) XL
The Beekeeper: (1) XL
06Vmaximus: (1) S and (1) M

My bad Sean. Typo, or wishful thinking on my part? Dunno, but both my shirts should be XXL's

Back