Time Change ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daylights savings ended last night at 2:00 am so yep back to standard time for the winter.

Hawaii, Arizona, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands don't follow Daylight Saving Time, so they can ignore the time change...

DST is retarded, the day has 24 hours. Cutting an hour off the top and sticking it on the bottom does not give you a longer day LOL

DST is retarded, the day has 24 hours. Cutting an hour off the top and sticking it on the bottom does not give you a longer day LOL
It gives you more sunlight during business hours. I work 7-4, sun comes up around 0730ish before DST and 0630ish-0700 after as the winter goes on. Helps if your job is mainly outdoors so you can actually "see" the difference.

It gives you more sunlight during business hours. I work 7-4, sun comes up around 0730ish before DST and 0630ish-0700 after as the winter goes on. Helps if your job is mainly outdoors so you can actually "see" the difference.

Plus, I believe, so the kiddies don't have to walk to school in the dark in the morning........

I thought it was originally designed to shift "waking hours" more into daylight to conserve candle use, like back in the 1700s.

I heard some comic on comedy central saying that if DST was 6 hours instead of 1, venerial disease would drop considerably....since when you leave the club with some chick at 1am, it's still light out.

I thought it was originally designed to shift "waking hours" more into daylight to conserve candle use, like back in the 1700s.

I heard some comic on comedy central saying that if DST was 6 hours instead of 1, venerial disease would drop considerably....since when you leave the club with some chick at 1am, it's still light out.
you are correct..........on both of them lol.

Woke up Sunday to the new time, in Houston, Central Time, and then that afternoon flew to California, Pacific time.........:bang head:

By body didn't know what to think this morning.....2 hour shift in time zone and time change on top of it:ummm:

tosh

Latest posts

Back