Today is Steak and a BJ Day...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL....sounds like she has your best interest at heart. You might wanna keep her around.

LOL....sounds like she has your best interest at heart. You might wanna keep her around.

She's a keeper for sure. She's a chef, so I eat better at home than I could going out. Downside is my lack of restraint means I've put on about 50lbs since she has moved in. I used to have 6 pack abs before she moved in, now I got a keg!
:rofl_200:

She even made me a bouqet of bacon roses for Valentines day. :worthy:

Attachments

• baconflowers.jpg
    baconflowers.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 44
Steak and Blowjob Day.
Simple, self explanatory, and effective: March 14th.
Men work very hard to satisfy their lovers on Valentine's Day, and, given their ebullient dedication, Steak & BJ Day is a joyous opportunity to repay the favour.
http://www.officialsteakandblowjobday.com/

Attachments

• Steak-BJ-Day1.jpg
    Steak-BJ-Day1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Steak-BJ-Day2.jpg
    Steak-BJ-Day2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 44
She's a keeper for sure. She's a chef, so I eat better at home than I could going out. Downside is my lack of restraint means I've put on about 50lbs since she has moved in. I used to have 6 pack abs before she moved in, now I got a keg!

If you marketed those bacon roses, you'd be a millionaire in no time.. Put me down for 2 dozen.

You may have even invented a new day. "Bacon and pork day":eusa_dance:

The wife texted me at work asking if I wanted steak for dinner! :punk: Just got home and we're having meatloaf!! :teeth angry: The BJ part of this isn't looking promising! :sad2: :rofl_200:

I had no idea this day existed unfortunately it was a Friday during Lent. So all I got was fish sticks and a hand job (my own) and to top it off no Pi for dessert.

Had steak and potatoes for dinner and had to wait till wife fell asleep for 2nd part !! Just kidding that would be wrong ... no b and j for me wife is tight lipped even when sleeping..

I get bj movie and steak. Need for speed in 3d. What a wounderfull day.

Latest posts

Back