Too much political talk

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

too much political talk?

• Nope, perfect as it is

Votes: 29 35.8%
  • A bit much, would like to see it toned down

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Way too much, impacting my visiting of this site

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Don't give a shit

Votes: 22 27.2%

• Total voters

gamorg02

Reaction score
It seems that some members are getting annoyed at the amount of political talk on the forum. I put an anonymous poll above. Please vote and let me know how you feel of the current state of affairs at your favourite vmaxforum.net.

thanks guys

Awesome Garret I was going to start a thread on it. I personaly can't stand politics. They are all fn liars & us bitching about them aint changing crap . They do what they want when they want . JMHO

I am not a huge fan of politics either, trust me I am a biker/mechanic and am a member/supporter of this forum for the brotherhood and like mindedness of the awesome group or people from around the globe that we have. The members here are a nice blend from all walks of life. Everyone comes together when its on a topic to help a member fix his/her VMAX look for parts, tweaks, upgrades, or what have you. The only thing I have to say about this poll is that from what I have been seeing on the forum, the topic in question is only happening in the Burnout forum (anything goes) please Garret think about this, the section that is in question was in effect designed by this forums creators to hold such conversations not to be censored for having them. In all honesty its like everything else in any other media...If a person doesnt like what they are hearing seeing or reading simply dont and move on...There are far more interesting topics going on in this forums other sections. This is said with the utmost respect and is only my humble opinion. I will stand behind what this forum decides and not ever walk away from it, I just wanted to have my say before any threads were removed...

Thanks
a113ycat
Lawrence Faulkenberry

I personally enjoy all the liberal bashing. It's good to know that Vmax owners have balls. I can always get a good laugh here and at AR15.com. I guess I can understand how some members (the ones with the wrong views) would be offended:rofl_200:

I can't stand politics either....despise them....unfortunately they seem to be the driving force behind all the gun legislation which is obviously an issue most of us are involved in...one way or the other.

I don't read the politics/gun related threads as it's pretty much all related to the US, so I really don't have any input being a Canadian. My vote is that I really don't give a shit if it's on this forum or not. If other members are passionate about voicing their opinions, than they should be allowed. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it is all.

Mike

I agree ^ im not much into politics but the past year I've been little more realizing our prez is ......... but im a huge gun lover but I agree the political threads are usually labeled so dont read them lol. Its not like political talk starting in a thread about trouble shooting a bike... I believe who ever wants can voice opinions shit I dont read half the stuff but chime in now and then.

Dont use synthetic in wet clutch nuh said thats all there is to it lol oh an run it hotter weather use heavier cold weather use lighter whats so complicated lol

Why do we discuss politics:ummm:,,,,,,could it be because it affects every thing we do in our lives every minute of our lives,,,and even deaths????

Nah,,,,guess it ain't important, just let the politicians run wild with our lives and money and freedoms, while we look the other way:rofl_200:

Sheeple,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

O

I hate politics very, very much. If the whole world were GOOD, I'd have no need to spend so much time preparing and defending myself and could enjoy life. As things are trending now, I try to look at all sides of the political issues. I'm MAD AS HELL right now with the direction our country is going. So, I'm bitching a lot here in the political threads. It's called Freedom of Speech and it's one of the things that has kept me coming back to this Forum. What's next, Lose our Girls on Bikes Thread???:confused2:

I don't think anyone would be in favor of losing that.:rofl_200:

Some peolpe say and some people do,all the talk in the world won't change it. I'm a do'er but untill theres more people ready to "pull the triger" so to speak, the politicians will have their will and we will pay the price. In other words,I don't give a shit what gets posted here,Im gonna belive and do what is right for me and mine without hurting anyone whos not trying to hurt me.

Why do we discuss politics:ummm:,,,,,,could it be because it affects every thing we do in our lives every minute of our lives,,,and even deaths????

Nah,,,,guess it ain't important, just let the politicians run wild with our lives and money and freedoms, while we look the other way:rofl_200:

Sheeple,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

O

I hate politics very, very much. If the whole world were GOOD, I'd have no need to spend so much time preparing and defending myself and could enjoy life. As things are trending now, I try to look at all sides of the political issues. I'm MAD AS HELL right now with the direction our country is going. So, I'm bitching a lot here in the political threads. It's called Freedom of Speech and it's one of the things that has kept me coming back to this Forum. What's next, Lose our Girls on Bikes Thread???:confused2:

I don't think anyone would be in favor of losing that.:rofl_200:

Well said, don't let the long tentackles of Tyranny touch the forum.....BURN OUT PITT IS THERE TO DISCUSS ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. No member is forced to read the political issues posted and if it annoys them simply don't open thread.

Some peolpe say and some people do,all the talk in the world won't change it. I'm a do'er but untill theres more people ready to "pull the triger" so to speak, the politicians will have their will and we will pay the price. In other words,I don't give a shit what gets posted here,Im gonna belive and do what is right for me and mine without hurting anyone whos not trying to hurt me.

+1 :clapping:

Well said, don't let the long tentackles or Tyranny touch the forum.....BURN OUT PITT IS THERE TO DISCUSS ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. No member is forced to read the political issues posted and if it annoys them simply don't open thread.
I don't give a shit eather Joe. Keep the political stuff in the burn out pitt & let er rip.:biglaugh:

Definitely under don't give a shit for this one. As long as threads on other subjects don't start getting derailed into political nonsense I don't see a problem with keeping political stuff in its appropriate place. I chime in every now and then on the political front, but more often than not I hit "Mark Forums Read" after opening the things I actually want to read in tabs letting me skip the political stuff and keep it of the new post list.

Perfect as it is. Let us have a say, as long it's in the proper section, let's have at 'er!
I read em all, post in some, gun issues are important to me, not much of a political "expert" but I have my views that I stick by.
:flagwaver:

The Burn Out Pit is labeled as anything is fair game and I vote to keep it as is. I don't "like" politics, but the fact is in the US we elect politicians for a constitutionally defined job and we the people bear the burden of paying attention to what these people are doing both for us and to us on our dime. It needs to be talked about, and while I would prefer not to have the job of staying up to speed on political issues its my duty.

Trust me, i'd rather say fuck it, and just head out to the garage and work on my MAX.

Latest posts

Back