What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Danny, '99's sure looking good! Jealous of the new wheels, like Jim said, I like the contrast of black spokes and polished rim. If only I could have that in a 18" wheel! Gah, am I going to be the only one at the '11 BR without radials????:bang head:

Last edited:
Damn Danny, '99's sure looking good! Jealous of the new wheels, like Jim said, I like the contrast of black spokes and polished rim. If only I could have that in a 18" wheel! Gah, am I going to be the only one at the '11 BR without radials????:bang head:
Redbone,you wont be the only one without radials ! unless I have a very good christmas and find a gen 2 under my tree!

Damn Danny, '99's sure looking good! Jealous of the new wheels, like Jim said, I like the contrast of black spokes and polished rim. If only I could have that in a 18" wheel! Gah, am I going to be the only one at the '11 BR without radials????:bang head:[/QUOTE]

Not to worry Brian....Sallymax will have plain vanilla sneakers on!! :rofl_200:

Damn Danny, '99's sure looking good! Jealous of the new wheels, like Jim said, I like the contrast of black spokes and polished rim. If only I could have that in a 18" wheel! Gah, am I going to be the only one at the '11 BR without radials????:bang head:[/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO!!:rofl_200::rofl_200: Kind of reminds of showing up to a basketball game and everyone was wearing Air Jordans, except the one guy (not me of course) who was wearing canvas Converse shoes. We still let him play and only made fun of his shoes when he wasn't around:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Got my 17" COO wheels with Metzler Roadtec Z6 Interact radials installed and went for a short road test....it's only in the high 40's!

Huge difference in the handling characteristics with radials, smoother ride too.

Another MMRB success story!!! Glad your Mod Monkey troop got you to pull the trigger on the mod and not on a pistol or the napalm bomb trigger.

Danny, the wheels look great!

I know I'm coming late to the party...I looked on COO's site, and see only one rear wheel option: here.

That what you did, and what for the front? :ummm:

Danny, the wheels look great!

I know I'm coming late to the party...I looked on COO's site, and see only one rear wheel option: here.

That what you did, and what for the front? :ummm:

Thanks Tom. You're right, COO's site has changed, he had a matching front for sale when I got mine....but I don't see it now. :confused2:

I'm sure he still sells the fronts, probably have to give a call, maybe?? :ummm:

yea it used to be there b/c it used to mention you have to send one of the fork legs to get machined.

ROFLMAO!!:rofl_200::rofl_200: Kind of reminds of showing up to a basketball game and everyone was wearing Air Jordans, except the one guy (not me of course) who was wearing canvas Converse shoes. We still let him play and only made fun of his shoes when he wasn't around:rofl_200::rofl_200:
The rest of the story...the guy in the canvas shoes schooled the rich kids with the wanna be shoes.....:rofl_200::rofl_200:
...and with the millions of air jordans that were sold there was only one that could ever really wear them.....:punk:

I will most likely end with some new wheels someday! Maybe I'll just save my pennies and see what Steve can whip me up! That way I can have some one of a kind sneakers!:biglaugh:

Price of the wheels alone is not terrible at all. Not sure what he wants for the adaptors though....

Not sure I like the idea of no 17 or 18" front available though

Curious what the offset in the rear looks like too.

Back