What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan, think you better add a restriction to first gear also and put up a arresting net at the end, dont want to harm the wood shed do you. hahahah

Looks great Garrett! :thumbs up:

thanks brian!

Very nice Garrett.....I'm soooo jealous!!!!

thanks mike!

I like it Garrett!! Had it on the road yet?

BTW....all BR Burnouts are to be conducted with the bike facing AWAY from the "BRC Barn & Bike Shop"!!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

yea about 110 miles so far. i keep dragging my centerstand!

Danny ,check out the "chicken scratch",hes had it out. How it feel Garret?

feels awesome. actually too good at first, taking some getting used to. bike wants to lean so easily now.

thanks brian!

thanks mike!

yea about 110 miles so far. i keep dragging my centerstand!

feels awesome. actually too good at first, taking some getting used to. bike wants to lean so easily now.

i told you put the change in the other pocket :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

sounds like a sweet upgrade dude

[/COLOR]

i told you put the change in the other pocket :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

sounds like a sweet upgrade dude

haha i'm hoping its just the weight of the drivetrain.. already made the 'change' switch. but us without our 'loonies' use a lot of paper money!

haha i'm hoping its just the weight of the drivetrain.. already made the 'change' switch. but us without our 'loonies' use a lot of paper money!

a little chg in my pocket that goes jingle lingle jinge hahaha

and the toonies dont forget..... i hear they might add a little color to the old green back...finally chg with the times

just the LEDs. love 'em.

in another note a local guy had a vmax i helped do the flywheel with and have gotten together for a few beers with, sold his vmax to a 'collector' who has over '50' vmaxs in his home in NY and buying all vmax's in the northeast. Sean did u come out this way? haha

in a sad note, the guy i work with went down last friday on his max 1/2 mile from here. Not sure on details as when he finally called me back he was a bit out of it from the morphine. he'll be ok but looks like months of PT and skin grafts are going to be needed.

if he wants mags or something i'll let yall know.. still getting news from a friend of a friend of the wife of a friend type thing...

Well I ordered a set of new Shinko's for the 85 today Motorcycle superstore has them back in stock a little less that $ 129 bucks to my door. You cant beat that

I have a set sitting here I purchased earlier this summer. Just need to burn up my stock tread still. Worst part is that the local shops want $35/tire to mount/balance them.

Got up at 3:15am for work, showered, dressed, opened the garage door, looked at the bike, then the temperature outside, then the bike......said NO WAY and drove my truck to work in 36 degree weather here.

Got up at 3:15am for work, showered, dressed, opened the garage door, looked at the bike, then the temperature outside, then the bike......said NO WAY and drove my truck to work in 36 degree weather here.

28? here this am!

Mine went into storage on Saturday the 30th... They're both snug as a bug in my parents basement.

Both ran great and got a few ounces of seafoam in them before driving them over. They are of course on the tenders too.

just the LEDs. love 'em.

in another note a local guy had a vmax i helped do the flywheel with and have gotten together for a few beers with, sold his vmax to a 'collector' who has over '50' vmaxs in his home in NY and buying all vmax's in the northeast. Sean did u come out this way? haha

in a sad note, the guy i work with went down last friday on his max 1/2 mile from here. Not sure on details as when he finally called me back he was a bit out of it from the morphine. he'll be ok but looks like months of PT and skin grafts are going to be needed.

if he wants mags or something i'll let yall know.. still getting news from a friend of a friend of the wife of a friend type thing...
Sorry to hear the news Garrett. FYI: I have a variety of mags, from Woodworking, PC's and M/C mags I could send his way. Just let me know the details.

Latest posts

Back