What does everyone wear for helmets?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Helmets

nothing weird about smiling i do it all the time when i look at my bike or my charger,its when you start talking to it that things get weird.When they start talking back,either seek help or do what the voices say.:worthy:
SPECTER , I'M NOT SURE I HAVEN'T SAID TO MY MAX " YOUR ONE BAD ASS LOOKING MOTHERF^%&*R " , ,, BUT IF IT TALKED BACK AND I WAS STILL WEARING ALL MY BLACK LEATHER & SPIKED HELMET & BOOTS , I'M SURE THAT IT WOULD SAY THE SAME THING WRIGHT BACK TO ME ! .. BUT EVEN I WOULD FIND THAT TO BE WEIRD & MAYBE GO SEEK COUNSELING ! ... MAYBE ,,, :ummm::confused2: .. ON SECOND THOUGHT , I HAVE MORE IN COMMON WITH MY V-MAX , THEN WITH ANYONE ELSE ! .. SO I'M NOT GOING TO SEE ANYBODY ! .. NO WAY ! .. I'M NOT ! . NO WAY ! .. YOU CANT MAKE ME ! .. GET BACK ! ... GET AWAY FROM ME ! ... WHATS WRONG WITH ME , WHAT THE F@#KS WRONG WITH YOU ! ... :th_biggun::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

SPECTER , I'M NOT SURE I HAVEN'T SAID TO MY MAX " YOUR ONE BAD ASS LOOKING MOTHERF^%&*R " , ,, BUT IF IT TALKED BACK AND I WAS STILL WEARING ALL MY BLACK LEATHER & SPIKED HELMET & BOOTS , I'M SURE THAT IT WOULD SAY THE SAME THING WRIGHT BACK TO ME ! .. BUT EVEN I WOULD FIND THAT TO BE WEIRD & MAYBE GO SEEK COUNSELING ! ... MAYBE ,,, :ummm::confused2: .. ON SECOND THOUGHT , I HAVE MORE IN COMMON WITH MY V-MAX , THEN WITH ANYONE ELSE ! .. SO I'M NOT GOING TO SEE ANYBODY ! .. NO WAY ! .. I'M NOT ! . NO WAY ! .. YOU CANT MAKE ME ! .. GET BACK ! ... GET AWAY FROM ME ! ... WHATS WRONG WITH ME , WHAT THE F@#KS WRONG WITH YOU ! ... :th_biggun::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

LOL... your getting all the counseling you'll ever need right here. I think yourerr normal. But then again maybe we should both go... maybe we can get a 2 fer, might be fun. My buddy had a girl friend that was a psychologist and counselor. She would come home on a bad day and get into an empty hutch type cabinet and close the doors. She'd stay in there for a long time :ummm:. After a while they came and got her to go play checkers.

Oh...:rofl_200: got off topic! ARAI #1 this one has cop runner written all over it

attachment.php

Attachments

• Arai Vector Shogun.jpg
    Arai Vector Shogun.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 142

LOL... your getting all the counseling you'll ever need right here. I think yourerr normal. But then again maybe we should both go... maybe we can get a 2 fer, might be fun. My buddy had a girl friend that was a psychologist and counselor. She would come home on a bad day and get into an empty hutch type cabinet and close the doors. She'd stay in there for a long time :ummm:. After a while they came and got her to go play checkers.

Oh...:rofl_200: got off topic! ARAI #1 this one has cop runner written all over it

attachment.php
THATS AWESOME ! , 15 X 3 INCH SPIKES & I'D BE GOOD TO GO ! :punk:

JUST FOR THE RECORD , MY HELMET IS A SIMPSON " FURY " . HERE IT IS WITHOUT THE SMOKED SHIELD & " SPIKES " . CLICK ON THE LINK ! http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SIM-MFR5L2/?image=large AND HERE IT IS WITH ; SMOKED SHIELD & " SPIKES " , YOU BE THE JUDGE ! .. :biglaugh:

Damn near choked to death tonight....here me & the wife are watching an episode of "Solved" on the tube, they're showing a small downtown intersection, and up to the light comes this dude with spikes on his helmet....just like Cop Runners!! :surprise:

I know it's not CR tho cause the dude's riding a scooter and bears strong resemblance to a member of the GSM!! :rofl_200:

Not to suggest, I'm just saying....! :punk:

Damn near choked to death tonight....here me & the wife are watching an episode of "Solved" on the tube, they're showing a small downtown intersection, and up to the light comes this dude with spikes on his helmet....just like Cop Runners!! :surprise:

I know it's not CR tho cause the dude's riding a scooter and bears strong resemblance to a member of the GSM!! :rofl_200:

Not to suggest, I'm just saying....! :punk:
NO , NO , NO , IT WASN'T ME ! ... NOT THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ON TV BEFORE ! ...:biglaugh:

I use a hjc AC-12 Helmet. They are nice because they have the same shield for every different model. I have had my helmet for 4 years

Here ya go Timmy!! http://www.sqream.net/ I stopped at the Manchester rest area on the NYS Thruway and someone left a flier for this group under my windshield wiper. :ummm:

Seems there might be a chapter of them out that way, or somethin'....:confused2:
SHIT , DONE DEAL , I'M IN ! .. I'M A LESBIAN IN A MANS BODY ANYWAY ! .. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: AND IF THEY LIKE SCOOTERS , THEY'LL LOVE MY MAX WITH THE SPIKES & MY SPIKED HELMET ! ...:punk:

Latest posts

Back