wheels for the VMAX?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terrywilliams

Reaction score
I'd consider putting some really cool chromed rims on my VMAX.... what type wheels fit on the VMAX and where can I find that won't break the bank (e.g. E-bay, craigslist). Thanks!!!!:ummm:

Terry,not chrome yet,:biglaugh: but they will fit and the price is right $1200,:biglaugh: need cash for project. pm if interested.the date code was wrong ill get new pics if you want.

Attachments

• 100_2527.jpg
    100_2527.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 100_2528.jpg
    100_2528.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 87
i'm toying with the idea of kosmans still.

Terry,not chrome yet,:biglaugh: but they will fit and the price is right $1200,:biglaugh: need cash for project. pm if interested.the date code was wrong ill get new pics if you want.

What are the sizes of these wheels? (width and diameter). Thanks.

I have a stock rear rim that has been chromed by chromemasters.
I will let it go pretty cheap if your interested.

We can chrome about any wheel for you including the Kosman's. We sell RC Comp wheels if you wanted to go that direction and they are available in many styles and even chromed. They even have a rear wheel similar to the Vmax but in 17" or 18" configuration. I won't go so far as to say they are cheap.

Sean

I dont know what you call breaking the bank,but i bought Rc's from Sportmax,love the wheels but i hate the weight(HEAVY rear rim),but John gave me a good deal.If i had to do it over again id shop around more,at the time i looked at ufo wheels and sprotmax rc's. Make sure if you do buy a set dont make the mistake i made find out what the rims weigh.

Yea, i sell the same wheels as John (and Jon) and the RC's are heavy. The maxdaddy was made for UFO by EGOTripp but they quit making that some time back. I have not checked to see what they offer for the Vmax's but I still have those available too.

Sean

Sean, u don't have a better price on kossmans than kossman right?

Anyone have experience with the COO wheels? They seem reasonably priced.

I know the Kosmann's are reasonable too. I hear they are heavy as well though.

Yea, i sell the same wheels as John (and Jon) and the RC's are heavy.
Sean

RC's, at least mine, with wheels, bearings, and spacers weigh in at a fairly hefty ~80lbs. Yep, they are fairly heavy, but if you are not into competition racing you won't notice a difference. On the drag strip, for sure though.

The Kosmans are sold just through them! I've had the conversion rear wheel which is (or used to be) the cheapest way to get radials on the bike. I've got a set of the billet three spoke versions which are ok too. I think the COO conversion wheel might be ok and not sure about the weight.

Sean

The Kosmans are sold just through them! I've had the conversion rear wheel which is (or used to be) the cheapest way to get radials on the bike. I've got a set of the billet three spoke versions which are ok too. I think the COO conversion wheel might be ok and not sure about the weight.

Sean

WHEELS???? Hmmm.... I haven't really thought about that yet... I better finish the other stuff first.... bad mod monkey

Sean
I think I have the cheapest rear wheel conversion LOL :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back