Who has the best Turn Signals/Tail Light

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteelerBike

Reaction score
Hey all, these stocks have gotta go.

Can you guys show me pics and which vendor you used? Did you go with LEDs?

Much Thanks!
Steeler

Tiny turn signals (with bulbs), modified dual taillight to fit under the grab rail (with bulb sized LED tree)
Dscn0902.jpg

Here's a pic of my set up - LED catseye taillight with an aftermarket HD softail bracket with the signal lights relocated - I often use saddlebags so wanted to move the signals further back. Mini signal lights are aluminum body - they came with bulbs, but I installed LED in them.

Mike

Attachments

• vbgarage.php.jpg
    vbgarage.php.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 60
  • vbgarage4.php.jpg
    vbgarage4.php.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 45
I don't think I have a clear pic of the front ones, but they're the same as the rear

Picked up the brake lights off some random ebay shop, search for REAR LIGHT UNIVERSAL TWIN SQUARE
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MOTORCYCLE-RE...ZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo

indicators are the same as these but Chrome
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Motrax-Motorc...2779487QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Motorcycle_Parts

Dscn0905.jpg
what did you do then with the twin square light? took it off the plate frame and how much to mod it to fit into the reflector spot in grab handle?? looks good

I love my tail light. Not sure where it comes from but I've seen it many times, even on Harleys so I think it's just a standard aftermarket thing.

My front blinkers are $25 items from fleaBay, they look good with chrome lenses, have dual filament bulbs and can simply be replaced when they got old or tatty.

Attachments

• P1080532.JPG
    P1080532.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 72
  • P1080535.JPG
    P1080535.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 57
  • P1030417.JPG
    P1030417.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 52
I love my tail light. Not sure where it comes from but I've seen it many times, even on Harleys so I think it's just a standard aftermarket thing.

My front blinkers are $25 items from fleaBay, they look good with chrome lenses, have dual filament bulbs and can simply be replaced when they got old or tatty.

Hey, you're the guy with the great looking luggage (oh, and bike too). Love your blinkers and tail light.

My front turn signals are integrated into the same lenses as the head lights,
got a picture of one blinking with the lights on and one with them off and it had just finished blinking.
Stock tail light...just painted it...
oh and my F******* tags are due next month.

Attachments

• HPIM1435.JPG
    HPIM1435.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 23
  • HPIM1438.JPG
    HPIM1438.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 20
  • HPIM1439.JPG
    HPIM1439.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 26
  • HPIM1440.JPG
    HPIM1440.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 23
what did you do then with the twin square light? took it off the plate frame and how much to mod it to fit into the reflector spot in grab handle?? looks good

The square lights are independant units, I took both off and cut one side from each one (about 5-6mm) then epoxied them together to form one rectangular unit.

I then cut into my sissy support bracket to hold the light. The two small reflectors on either side of the light can be taken off and the backrest bolted on. I measured the light to fit between the backrest supports

taillight.JPG

The square lights are independant units, I took both off and cut one side from each one (about 5-6mm) then epoxied them together to form one rectangular unit.

I then cut into my sissy support bracket to hold the light. The two small reflectors on either side of the light can be taken off and the backrest bolted on. I measured the light to fit between the backrest supports

View attachment 10705

nice job think i gotta try it. you got any pics with the seat off by any chance:ummm:

Mine are orange and look like big FUGLY lollipops.... on the upgrade list this winter!!!

Mine were $20 on ebay. I had them PC'd black.

newfrontsignal.jpg

frontal.jpg

newrsignals.jpg

Always wanted to do something about that brake light, but havent seen anything that looks clean enough.

Back