Women on bike pics.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That second pic sure looks like the tits are about to be out for the lads! What were you thinking Kyle - keep on snapping mate ;-)

Ever been driving down the road, minding your own business, and suddenly got passed by some asshole on a motorcycle?

Attachments

• file.jpg
    file.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 211
Seems more like a straight pipe exhaust.
I am guessing that model whines pretty loud when you goose it....then again...maybe not.

Direct mount to the seatpost?

Ohh wouldn't a paintball gun be fun there!!!!

My wife has a girlfriend that I'd love to see model one of my Maxes but how does one brooch the subject? I'm too wimpy to just come out and ask. Oh well, I guess that's why man has an imagination right ?!

My wife has a girlfriend that I'd love to see model one of my Maxes but how does one brooch the subject? I'm too wimpy to just come out and ask. Oh well, I guess that's why man has an imagination right ?!

I do have an idea that MIGHT work. Next time the wife and friend are together you need to hang out with them for awhile. Pour a couple drinks, talk, laugh and enjoy life. Throw an idea out to both of them that you would like to take some pictures of your motorcycle modeled with 2 beautiful women. If the mood is right, it could possibly work.

Ask the wife first just say the guy's want to see it !! shit PUT THE blame on me just don't give her my address , phone number or my name actually blame dannymax !!:clapping:

I do have an idea that MIGHT work. Next time the wife and friend are together you need to hang out with them for awhile. Pour a couple drinks, talk, laugh and enjoy life. Throw an idea out to both of them that you would like to take some pictures of your motorcycle modeled with 2 beautiful women. If the mood is right, it could possibly work.

I think including the wife in the shoot is key if she's at all jealous.
Then move on to individual shots using them one at a time. Being just as enthusiastic with your wife as the friend. Same number of shots etc.

What you do with them after is up to you. The pictures I mean ; )

Latest posts

Back