Thunder 2015 - its official!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For this years Thunder parade we need to have full participation to support our 30th Year Anniversary Celebration

picture.php

:punk: agreed !

Watching the video of everyone rolling in on their VMAX's I thought several thoughts. Starting with WOW!:punk::punk:
Then I thought dang I have never seen so many Max's going so slow...:confused2:
Followed up with a laugh because even tho they are all going so slow they are still passing EVERY harley there!!:rofl_200::worthy::rofl_200::worthy:

That looks like it is going to be an event worth being at. I truly hope to be able to be there

Kyle , I've done it twice out of four times to thunder , and although they bore me to tears I will partake again this year:biglaugh: , and I'm thinkin:confused2: it may not be so boring this year:punk: . Can you imagine 75 -100 Vmaxs doing rolling burn outs? I cant imagine all of them getting busted :rofl_200::clapping:

Beekeeper leads a ride to the mountain top bar on Saturday and its a'lot of fun. Maybe we can partake this year if enough other's go and than head to the mountain top. I know i tried to get him and other's to go but the worry of the bike getting hot was on there mind so they did not go. The one time i went my bike never got hot.

Beekeeper leads a ride to the mountain top bar on Saturday and its a'lot of fun. Maybe we can partake this year if enough other's go and than head to the mountain top. I know i tried to get him and other's to go but the worry of the bike getting hot was on there mind so they did not go. The one time i went my bike never got hot.

Is the parade the same day as the ride ? If so I know for sure which one I would rather do. I ran the parade past Christine earlier & she is not much on them either.

Kyle , I've done it twice out of four times to thunder , and although they bore me to tears I will partake again this year:biglaugh: , and I'm thinkin:confused2: it may not be so boring this year:punk: . Can you imagine 75 -100 Vmaxs doing rolling burn outs? I cant imagine all of them getting busted :rofl_200::clapping:

We will have well over 100+ vmax's this year and this will bring back old times back in the late 90's/early 2000's where we had everyone participate. Its about representing our bike and the compassion we have for them. Plus the crowd loves vmax's. Perhaps we can get Johnny Hacksaw to do some classic burnouts this year again with us.....I know Rick is always up for rolling burnouts too!

bring some mardi gras beads to throw out to spectators that participate in showing you their titties !!

I've never been to a motorcycle rally before so I have to ask, Do they really do that at Thunder or are you guys just funnin'?

Thanks,
John

Back