1st Annual N.E. International Pizza Run

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY COW!!!!!!!

I take a nap after my midnight shift and there is a PIZZA RUN!!!!!!!

I live in Massena and work in Canton......

I could set up lodging arrangements here for folks.....

Ogdensburg is about 30 miles away.....

Mid to late September is probably the best bet......

Leaves should be nice and it SHOULDN'T snow.......:rofl_200:

Only half kidding....

We Canucks won't have a problem with a wee bit of snow..... I even used to live in Watertown so no stranger to lots of the white stuff. Will also be interested in lodging so keep me in the loop with those arrangements. Long ride to get there so might just pop down to the border on Friday evening and then jump across on Saturday morning and rip east to Canton. I guess it will depend upon what time folks would like to meet up and where.

The 2 nearest border crossings fro Canada are Cornwall ON to Massena NY and

Prescott ON to Ogdensburg NY.......Prescott to Ogdensburg is the closest....

We Canucks won't have a problem with a wee bit of snow..... I even used to live in Watertown so no stranger to lots of the white stuff. Will also be interested in lodging so keep me in the loop with those arrangements. Long ride to get there so might just pop down to the border on Friday evening and then jump across on Saturday morning and rip east to Canton. I guess it will depend upon what time folks would like to meet up and where.

Lodging that time of year isn't usually a problem.....the leaf peepers tend to gravitate to the Plattsbugh/lLake Placid area.....

I can set something up when we get a final date and # of rooms.....

Where'd I put that Farmers Almanac?????
:biglaugh:

I am going to cross over at Lansdowne I am thinking. Might run down to Watertown and then run 11 all the way to Canton. Maybe arrange a meet up with you gents where 812 joins up with 11? Course my cruising speed might be a bit quick paced for anyone but Coprunner

I think i may be able to keep up with you jimmy,im in like a fat man on a smartie,WHOOOAAA!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if the area is ready for all this horsepower......

The Harley guys are gonna be scared:clapping:
:rofl_200:

Hey guys, might be picking up another max, not sure yet but working out details and if it works out i'd be hanging around the east in late sept so for sure would join in the fun....

Hey guys, might be picking up another max, not sure yet but working out details and if it works out i'd be hanging around the east in late sept so for sure would join in the fun....

That would be sweet......:clapping:

Alright!! We got a run going here!!

How about we set the Canton run for Saturday Sept. 19th, with a rain date of Saturday Sept 26th?

Us guys coming up from the south can meet at Garrett's Dad's house in Utica (Whitesborough actually, I think) and plan on a 9:00 or so departure time. We'll head up # 12 & # 812 to Canton, meet the Canadian Contingement prolly around noon, eat a shitload of pizza pies, get our stomachs pumped and plan on being back in Utica around dusk.

How does that sound to everyone?

How about we set the Canton run for Saturday Sept. 19th, with a rain date of Saturday Sept 26th?

Us guys coming up from the south can meet at Garrett's Dad's house in Utica (Whitesborough actually, I think) and plan on a 9:00 or so departure time. We'll head up # 12 & # 812 to Canton, meet the Canadian Contingement prolly around noon, eat a shitload of pizza pies, get our stomachs pumped and plan on being back in Utica around dusk.

Sounds good to me!!!!!!!!

Delete...

I am eating Sergi's pizza right now!!!!!!:eek:h yeah::nyah nyah:

I am going to cross over at Lansdowne I am thinking. Might run down to Watertown and then run 11 all the way to Canton. Maybe arrange a meet up with you gents where 812 joins up with 11? Course my cruising speed might be a bit quick paced for anyone but Coprunner

that sounds fun. altho, most maxer's i've ridden with have neve rhad a problem with speeds. its all the other folks. even the crotch rocket guys! ugh. haha.

sounds like a plan. let me start clearing the calendar. man this happened fast.

i could also see if there's a rugby game that afternoon. i used to play for SLU (in canton) but there are 3 teams locally. if anyones up for it i'll look into it. i still know a few ruggers up in canton as well (college folks), for those of u who don't know, i graduated in '06 so i'm a youngin'.

not a lot of places to stay in canton, but i'd recommend the university inn in canton. decent place, decent prices.

PLENTY of places to stay in utica region. i'll do a bit more research and find one with good prices/safe area. i actually don't know hotels around here tha twell b/c i've never needed one!

i'm actually in whitesboro right now as we speak, got a HS buddy's wedding on saturday (best man)

the house is in whitesboro, ny. if anyone is intersested. i'll get exact address for thos who would be meeting here.

i'll also see if my pops(vtx1300) and brother(just sold his virago, so would have to beg/borrow/steal bike) want to come. get to ride with them so rarely it'd be a nice opportunity. woul dhave to check their schedules.

Shit Im stuck at work and you guys have this all planned out.......I'm in for this run. I can make both dates work. I may be staying on Hickory lake then just outside Gouverneur. It's actually closer to Pope Mills.

If not I can run to Utica with ease. Woohoo........Fatbag Run....

Shit Im stuck at work and you guys have this all planned out.......I'm in for this run. I can make both dates work. I may be staying on Hickory lake then just outside Gouverneur. It's actually closer to Pope Mills.

If not I can run to Utica with ease. Woohoo........Fatbag Run....

WOOHOO!!!!!

This is going to be great!!!!:clapping:

WOOHOO!!!!!

This is going to be great!!!!:clapping:

Yes it is....Rode 600 miles for a brownie:biglaugh:
Can show the same love for some pizza:eusa_dance:.
Great group already..Be good to see the Brownie Ban dido's again.
Canada brothers coming down...fucking sweet!!!!!!!!!!:punk:

Yes it is....Rode 600 miles for a brownie:biglaugh:
Can show the same love for some pizza:eusa_dance:.
Great group already..Be good to see the Brownie Ban dido's again.
Canada brothers coming down...fucking sweet!!!!!!!!!!:punk:
I missed the Brownie Run due to work conflicts......

Won't miss this one tho!!!!!:eusa_dance:

No can do on the 19th. That is the same date as our Ontario Chapter Niagara Falls ride. If it gets pushed back to the 26th I am in.

No can do on the 19th. That is the same date as our Ontario Chapter Niagara Falls ride. If it gets pushed back to the 26th I am in.

We've already named this the "International Run," which it wouldn't be without our Canadian brethren. So, keeping within the confines of the "truth in advertising laws," we will switch to our 'fall-back date' of Sept 26th. Everything else stays the same.

Is this OK with everyone?

You da man Danny!!!:punk:

Looked at a map and am thinking that if the boys from up here are interested we can cross at Lansdowne to Alexandria Bay, head south on 81 to 26 and take Old NY26 across and meet up with you gents in Gouverneur. Old NY26/Oxbow/Gouverneur rd looks like a lot of fun to ride!!!

You da man Danny!!!:punk:

Looked at a map and am thinking that if the boys from up here are interested we can cross at Lansdowne to Alexandria Bay, head south on 81 to 26 and take Old NY26 across and meet up with you gents in Gouverneur. Old NY26/Oxbow/Gouverneur rd looks like a lot of fun to ride!!!

Good call Jim....those are nice roads!! We can come up with a suitable spot in Guv-town to hook up. I'll give that some thought or maybe someone else will have a place in mind. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back