1st Annual N.E. International Pizza Run

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good call Jim....those are nice roads!! We can come up with a suitable spot in Guv-town to hook up. I'll give that some thought or maybe someone else will have a place in mind. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I can run down to Gouverneur to meet up.....

Or If any of our Canadian pizza lovers are crossing the border farther north I could meet them at the border and run to Canton......

Scenic route of course!!!!!:clapping:

McDonalds in gouverneur isn't a bad spot to meet up. easy to find (which i think is key).

there's a guy i bought a mini-III windshield from up there, i should let him know we're coming up as well.

Name Scott Helvie. just got an '03 max last yr i believe, kyle u don't know him do ya? i think hes from gouverneur.

is anyone bringing their significant others? my lady said she'd be interested, but wouldn't nec want to be odd (wo)man out.

McDonalds in gouverneur isn't a bad spot to meet up. easy to find (which i think is key).

there's a guy i bought a mini-III windshield from up there, i should let him know we're coming up as well.

Name Scott Helvie. just got an '03 max last yr i believe, kyle u don't know him do ya? i think hes from gouverneur.

is anyone bringing their significant others? my lady said she'd be interested, but wouldn't nec want to be odd (wo)man out.

nope don't know him......

Meeting at a McDonalds is OK........just don't ruin you pizza belly....:biglaugh:

I COULD bring my significant other......if I had ever had a passenger on a bike...

Maybe I should practice.......any tips??:confused2:

Meeting at a McDonalds is OK........just don't ruin you pizza belly....:biglaugh:

I COULD bring my significant other......if I had ever had a passenger on a bike...

ugh. eating mcdonlads while/during/after riding is just a bad decision. maybe coffee there but i think our stomachs could all wait out the extra 25 mins!

u've never ridden with a passenger? or just not on the vmax...

i'd say u just take everything a little slower, and get used to the braking difference with the extra weight, plus her slamming into ya whenever u put the brakes on!

Ok.....Here's a stupid question......

You guys want to be in the paper and on the news before, during, or after the run.....

' cause I bet it's gonna make it one way or the other:rofl_200::clapping::rofl_200:

If you love her then i would highly reccomend a backrest... or else:wave bye:

Ok.....Here's a stupid question......

You guys want to be in the paper and on the news before, during, or after the run.....

' cause I bet it's gonna make it one way or the other:rofl_200::clapping::rofl_200:

it will def be the biggest thing to hit canton since god knows what.

If you love her then i would highly reccomend a backrest... or else:wave bye:

something about that emoitcon makes me crack up each time. i dunno what it is.

Ya.....I already have the backrest.....I HATE the look of it tho:bang head:

well of course. they're not called "make the bike go faster bars". they're ugly but they do the job.

if we get a few ladies they can all snap pics while we cruise!

Make the bike go faster bars......

I NEED a set of those:rofl_200:

There's a park on Main St. in the middle of Guv-town, just before Mikey 'D's, we could hook up with the Canadian contingement right there.

26th looks good for me. I have family in Kemptville just north of Prescott. Probably stay with them the night before then ride down on the 26th.:biglaugh:

I may be bringing the wife if I make it
gonna need that seat upgrade though!!

I may be bringing the wife if I make it
gonna need that seat upgrade though!!

get talking to Sean ASAP. shouldn't be a problem if u get it shipped out very soon!

let me know if ur bringing the lady when u know. mine may come home with me either way (since she's from Utica) but whether she comes or not is up in the air.

That would be sweet......:clapping:

well guys deposit made and looks like i should be joinin' ya'll for pizza :punk:

I'll be driving from ohio, spending the night in utica and then were ever it is meet up with the gang..... cant wait.

What boarder crossing is most of the cdn dudes using to go back? was thinking of going back thru Cornwall, gotta pick a boarder crossing to export/import the bike.

well guys deposit made and looks like i should be joinin' ya'll for pizza :punk:

I'll be driving from ohio, spending the night in utica and then were ever it is meet up with the gang..... cant wait.

What boarder crossing is most of the cdn dudes using to go back? was thinking of going back thru Cornwall, gotta pick a boarder crossing to export/import the bike.

What part of Ohio are you planning on coming thru?

To all Canadian Pizza Runners.......

The Cornwall crossing for the return trip to Canada is messed up due to the confrontation on Cornwall Island with the Natives......Coming into the USA should be OK.....

Any questions just ask....

i thought they opened up another crossing a little away? guess worth a call to see if they can do the import paper work there ey??

i thought they opened up another crossing a little away? guess worth a call to see if they can do the import paper work there ey??

The crossing is the same......

They opened a temporary border station....

Wheather Canada Customs has a functional setup is anybody's guess.....
Most of the trucking companies have brokers to do the Customs paperwork and stuff.....

:confused2:

guess i can use ogdensburg/prescott only adds about 20miles or so, not soo bad.

Back