Award Request for COPRUNNER! -AWARDED-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for COPRUNNER!

• Yes

Votes: 38 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

VMAX1260

Supporting Member
Reaction score
- VMAX1260

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 1952
User Name: VMAX1260
What is your name?: George Bollas

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : COP RUNNER

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?p=181920&posted=1#post181920

if you read his post you will understand everything.
He is a good man with good soul. He wanted to help me with my dog with sending me money for the med which are expencive. a man who i have never met wanted to give me money to help me out.
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for COPRUNNER!

done!!! seems like a real good dude to me just from conversing with him.

Yes, He's a little strange, Spike's in everything and all but definitely a nice guy. And, soon to be neighbor here in Florida too....Hopefully that fact won't tilt the world on it's axis....:rofl_200:

He's also always offered to take the hour drive to help me out with anything i needed help with on the bike. Good guy in my opinion....My votes in

No doubt..........A true Ambassador to community here.............

Oh nO, I want to subscribe to a larger copy of your pictures as they are used...:sad2:

What would all those "lost "cops say,if they could hear us now?....................who gives a fuck,they dont know Tim like we know Tim! he's got my vote.:punk:

Hell yes!!

The guy got up at something like 3:00 in the morning & rode through the freezing drizzle for 3 hours so he could surprise me when I got out of bed!!

Certifiable maniac, no doubt, but that sure don't make him a bad guy in my book!! :punk:

he didnt forget after a a hole season of riding to bring some of the good stuff from the US..... good guy for sure no matter what people say about him lol

Yes, He's a little strange, Spike's in everything and all but definitely a nice guy. And, soon to be neighbor here in Florida too....Hopefully that fact won't tilt the world on it's axis....:rofl_200:
i . WAIT UNTIL YOU MEET ME , I'M REALLY STRANGE ! .. :biglaugh: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: .

i . I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY FOR ALL OF THE GREAT THINGS YOU GUY'S ARE SAYING ABOUT ME ! .. IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD ! .. I JUST WISH ALL OF YOU GUY'S , WERE A ROOM FULL OF SMOKING HOT CHICKS , SO I COULD MAKE YOU ALL FEEL GOOD ALSO ! .. 3 AT A TIME ! .. :biglaugh: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200:

Originally posted by COP RUNNER: WAIT UNTIL YOU MEET ME , I'M REALLY STRANGE !

You my friend have no clue what you'll be running into here.....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:You and Irish could be Evil Twins, you may just be the lesser of the 2..:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Note his colors, I can see the resemblance already

http://www.terminalvelocitycycles.com/

Back