Award Request for " finetune "! -AWARDED!-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for " finetune "!

• Yes

Votes: 35 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
- COP RUNNER

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 887
User Name: COP RUNNER
What is your name?: " TIM "

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : JEFF , " FINETUNE " , http://www.vmaxforum.net/member.php?u=2656
-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

FOR GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR A FELLOW V-MAXER ! .. SEE STORY BELOW !
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for " finetune "!

i .. WHEN I FIRST ARRIVED IN FLORIDA ON 7/17/2011 , I DIDN'T HAVE INTERNET FOR A WEEK OR SO , THEN WHEN IT WAS UP AND RUNNING , I POSTED THAT I WAS IN FLORIDA AND I WAS WELCOMED BY EVERYONE HERE ! .. AND I THANK YOU ! .. THIS GUY " finetune " SHOT ME A MESSAGE , SAYING THAT IF I NEEDED ANYTHING TO CALL HIM AND HE LEFT ME HIS NUMBERS , SO A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER I CALLED HIM JUST TO SHOOT THE SHIT AND TOLD HIM THAT I'M LOOKING FOR A HOUSE AND I HAVE ALREADY GONE THROUGH SEVERAL REALTORS , AND EXPLAINED THEY DON'T EVEN CALL ME BACK ! .. . SO ALL ON HIS OWN WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND , THEY RODE ALL AROUND DIFFERENT TOWNS AND SCOPED OUT DIFFERENT HOUSES FOR SALE IN DIFFERENT NEIGHBORHOODS , THEN HE CALLED ME AND WANTED TO GET TOGETHER SO HE COULD SHOW US AROUND , SO I THINK IT WAS A SUNDAY , WE DROVE UP NORTH AND MET " JEFF " IN A CRACKER BARREL PARKING LOT , ME , MY WIFE AND SON GOT IN HIS SUV , AND HE DROVE US AROUND FOR OVER 3 HOURS , IT WAS GREAT ! ... THE AMAZING THING , HE JOINED THIS FORUM IN 2009 AND WELCOMING ME TO FLORIDA WAS HIS FIRST POST ! .. SO A GUY THAT NOT ONLY HAD I NEVER MET , I NEVER EVEN CONVERSED WITH ON THE FORUM , OR SEEN HIS USER NAME , AND YET HE WENT SO FAR OUT OF HIS WAY FOR SOMEONE HE HAD NEVER EVEN TALKED TOO ! .. HE HAD EVEN THOUGHT TO BRING A PAD FOR ME TO WRITE DOWN ADDRESSES OF HOUSES ! ... THEN AFTERWORDS AS WE WERE HEADING BACK TO CRACKER BARREL , HE SAID THAT HE KNOWS A REALTOR THATS NOT GOING TO JERK ME AROUND AND HE WILL HAVE HIM CALL ME ! .. SO A DAY LATER THE REALTOR " MICAH " CALLED AND 3 WEEKS LATER I'M UNDER CONTRACT WITH A HOUSE OF MY DREAMS , AND MADE ANOTHER , FRIEND FOR LIFE V-MAXER , THAT ONLY LIVES 10 MINUTES AWAY FROM MY NEW HOUSE ! ... HE MANAGES THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT OF A HUGE " HIGH-END " DEALERSHIP DOWN HERE , I SHOWED UP AT HIS WORK UN-ANNOUNCED YESTERDAY , I BARELY RECOGNIZED HIM , EVERYONE IN THIS GIGANTIC PLACE WAS IN SUITS , I LOOKED LIKE I WAS HOMELESS , BUT EVEN IN FRONT OF HIS PEARS , HE TALKED TO ME LIKE AN EQUAL , AND I LOOKED LIKE I WAS " HOMELESS " " LOL " " LOL " , WHAT A GREAT GUY ! .. IF HE NEVER POSTED AND I HADN'T MET HIM , AND/OR IF HE NEVER HOOKED ME UP WITH THAT REALTOR , I MAY NOT BE UNDER CONTRACT WITH THIS AWESOME HOUSE ! ... IS THIS FORUM AWESOME OR WHAT ? ... OH YEAH , I ALMOST FORGOT , HE CALLED ME THE OTHER DAY AND SAID HE KNOWS THAT I CAN'T GET MY V-MAX OUT OF MY TRAILER , BUT HE HAS AN EXTRA V-MAX , SO IF I WANT TO CLEAR MY HEAD , I CAN TAKE HIS EXTRA V-MAX ANYTIME I WANT ! .. . WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY ! " WOW " ! . :punk:

Last edited:

that is for sure, a more then outstanding person, this forum is awesome and its great to hear that there are great folks out there in life. proud to be a vmax owner cause it seems we are a brotherhood and they look out for each other.

glad to hear you got a place CR and settling in.

for sure he gets my vote :punk:

That story is good enough for me to vote YES - damn nice to see that there are still some nice people in the world.

Mike

Sounds like a great guy!...............Get's my vote too!

Got my vote for sure :clapping:
Glad everything worked out for you Tim!

Never talked to the gentleman, myself....but what you've told me about him is more than enough to get my yes vote.

Jeff, thanks for taking our buddy under your wing....I was very concerned he may 'go bad' on us down there but with your help he managed to stay fairly level....so far, anyway!! :rofl_200:

Seriously, thanks for going way out of your way for a fellow Maxer! :worthy:

Wow Tim, sounds like you've Awoken a Sleeping Giant... Hope we can all hook up some day... He's got my vote For Sure....

Got my vote too! Moving to Colorado in a year or so and could only hope to have as good of an experience!

Great story and sounds like a great guy to be friends with.

Have Fun, rubber side down!!

Sometimes life reaches up and gives you a great big XOXO!!!:clapping::punk::eusa_dance:

Hell yeah! but Tim ,..............has he seen your riding gear yet?:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Great story Tim! Kudos to Finetune for helping you out. This Forum rocks, I have met some great people here.

Hell yeah! but Tim ,..............has he seen your riding gear yet?:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
i ACTUALLY HE HASN'T , I JUST ASKED HIM WHEN I STOPPED BY HIS WORK ! .. :rofl_200:THEN I ASKED HIM NOT TO LOOK IN MY ALBUMS , I SAID HE NEEDS TO SEE IT IN PERSON ! . :biglaugh: . :biglaugh: . :biglaugh: .:punk:. :rofl_200: , :rofl_200: .:rofl_200:

Wow Tim, sounds like you've Awoken a Sleeping Giant... Hope we can all hook up some day... He's got my vote For Sure....
i OH , WE WILL FOR SURE , ONCE I GET IN THIS HOUSE , UNPACK , GET BACK TO WORK , AND THE SMOKE CLEARS , THATS MY FIRST PRIORITY ! .. BET YOUR ASSES WE ARE ALL GOING TO FINALLY MEET IN PERSON ! . :punk:

Can't Wait Bro... Take care of getting your life running smooth first.. Priorities.

Can't Wait Bro... Take care of getting your life running smooth first.. Priorities.
i THEY MOVED THE CLOSING UP TO THE 21ST , SO THATS 2 DAYS SOONER THE SMOKE WILL CLEAR ! . .:punk:

Well Tim, I trust you and after reading your story, Finetune has another Floridian's YES vote. I've actually meet many Maxxers just as cool and decent as Finetune. Heck, CaptainKyle let me take out his 98 the first time we met. Plenty of you guys helped me out with parts and I am priveledged to return the favor! Yeah, Vmaxxers are a great lot, except for Scott Canterman of New Egypt NJ. Jerk and a thief. Anyways, hope you read this Finetune, and welcome!
PATMAX

Yes here too, and well deserved. Ok Tim bring the gear out...lol
Glad He was there for U Bud. The world still has people like this in it.
Steve-o

Back