Award Request for tex85! -AWARDED-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Award Request for tex85!

• Yes

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

poppop

Reaction score
- poppop

------------------
Sender Information

Userid: 3047
User Name: poppop
What is your name?: poppop

-----------------------------
Request Information:
Award ID: 2
Name: Nice guy award
Description: Forum user who always helps out a fellow VMaxxer

Recipient username : tex85

-----------------------------------------------------
Please explain why the listed recipient should receive the award.

Ryan has helped the entire forum a while back when he was called on he came,He deserves this award.Is great with computers.And a great guy in general.Always helpful.A great guy.Not all of us is computer savy.A valuable asset.And a damn good guy.
-----------------------------------------------------

Re: Award Request for tex85!

I'm putting my weighty heft behind this nomination. I know this member from the Forum and the FLA Tech Days. He is deserving of some recognition.
Hope you get this accolade kid!
PATMAX

Anytime there is a problem with the forum, or any computer problems in general, Tex85 is usually one of the first people to help out.

So my vote is yes.

Aye! Tex has been an asset to both members and helping out Buster with the forums transfer to a new server home. Thanks for all you do Ryan!:punk::punk::punk:

Bought Time.:clapping:Good Call poppop.....

Aye! Tex has been an asset to both members and helping out Buster with the forums transfer to a new server home. Thanks for all you do Ryan!:punk::punk::punk:

This is true! I would never had considered an unmanaged server without Ryan behind the scenes! :thumbs up:

Thanks you guy's ,Got to noticeing ryan and paying attention to his post,How could a guy like this not allready have it,Good luck my friend ,Well deserved,And thank you for the help.Poppop.

Thank you all for the kind words. Like everyone here, I just to do what I can with the knowledge that I have.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back