Hot or Not

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So who is hot or not, Katie or Maggie?

• Katie Holmes is Hot.

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Katie Holmes is NOT Hot.

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Maggie Gyllenhaal is Hot.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Maggie Gyllenhaal is NOT Hot.

Votes: 19 61.3%

• Total voters

Wolffmann34

Reaction score
Alright, with the new Batman movie recently coming out on DVD, I was re watching the first 2 movies, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

Now in the first movie Rachel is played by Katie Holmes
cn_image.size.katie-holmes-bobbi-brown-face.jpg

In the second movie Rachel is played by
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Maggie+Gyllenhaal+Rag+Bone+Women+Collection+OXHB8PiKMdLl.jpg

Now, maybe it's just me, but I really don't think Maggie Gyllenhaal is an attractive woman at all.

I'm trying to add a poll to this post to see what others think.

We'll see if I can make it work.

Looks like you've found the best picture of Katie Holmes and compared it with the worst picture of the other chick. Lets try to level the playing field a bit.

spt171005j13-2665524463790459888.jpg

spl_katie_holmes_091117_ssv.jpg

Katie%20Holmes-20120427-0.jpg

Maggie_Gyllenhaal.jpg

I'd say Katie is hotter than Maggie regardless. But to be truthful, I don't find either one of them particularly HOT. I guess my vote is a big NOT!

I agree with Mike.....probly both of them are really nice folks, and maybe each can whip up a killer omlette.....but hot??

No, not really.

GEE Mike , since you put it that way,I'd have to agree,Redbones avitar is hotter!

Actually I tried to find pictures that represented the way they look in the movies.

I think Katie Holmes has to be sort of a basket case to have gotten involved with Tom Cruise, but regardless, it's a lot easier to find a good picture of her than the other.

And in all honesty, Maggie Gyllenhaal is most likely a better actress. But twice they talked about the 'beautiful' Rachel in The Dark Knight, and I had to gag.

I felt cheated and that the movie deserved better.

I would probably agree that The Dark Knight was a better movie than The Dark Knight Rises, if not for the fugly female lead.

Couldn't care less about the Batman movies in general.
But;
Maggie is one of my favorite actresses of all time, standard Hollywood beauties are a dime a dozen and other than something to look at there's nothing special about any of them.
Maggie on the other hand has some qualities that just "do it for me" that I cannot define or put into words.
I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that she actually seems like a real person with real vulnerabilities and not a plastic stereotype of what Hollywood feeds as as acceptable levels of beauty.

Watch "crazy heart" "donnie darko", "sherry baby" or "the secretary" and you'll see what I mean. She is at her best playing the vulnerable type.
I don't think casting her in Batman was a good role for her. Entirely too shallow of a role for a woman that needs character development to come across well.

I also get a complete hard on over Eastern European girls and even tho she is not one she looks the type to me.
Edit; I just did some checking and she is of Swedish and Russian descent so that might explain her looks a little, at least to me anyhow.

That being said, no, she is not classically beautiful by any standard, but if I had to be stuck somewhere with one of these two girls it would be Maggie all the way, I wouldn't be able to get past the fact that Katie is most likely a flake of some sort.

Katie also has a ridiculously huge forehead, did I mention that?

Yes, I definitely do think that most likely Maggie would be the better person to be around. I agree, that most likely, Katie Holmes is a flake.

Interestingly though, I think they hit in the 3rd Batman movie what they were trying for with Maggie. That European beauty, and yet maintaining the beauty, with Marion Cotillard

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2275191552/nm0182839

She is not the typical Hollywood plastic beauty, yet still very attractive.

If anything it seems, this post has pointed out that there are not a lot of comic book movie fans on this fine forum. :)

I think either one would be just fine to wake up next to in the morning after a night out with the boys lol!

I'd call it a good night either way, I say the best omelet maker wins. Agree on the fact that KH is more than likely tucan sam's favorite cereal!

Take either of those girls and airbrush the crap out of them and they are both pretty sexy.
How they look in the movie is nothing like real life.

I have gone out with some sexy girls who don't photograph very well, and I know girls who photograph far better than how they look in real life (but I let my mates have those ones :rofl_200:)

I'm not even gonna vote until I see how they look sucking my wang. :punk:

+1

'HOT' is hard to define.....take Jamie Lee Curtis for example.....not attractive by any standards but boat loads of sex appeal!! :drool:

Back