I dropped it......

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaboom

Reaction score
:bang head:
Group ride.....150 plus bikes.....

Right hand uphill sweeper......My front tire found a flat stone and slid out.....

I managed to save it from that but went into soft sand on the shoulder and over she went:bang head:

Nothing damaged but pride:damn angry:

glad to hear ur OK kyle. thats what counts. your pride will heal too. let me know if theres any parts i can help with even if they just got nicked.

glad to hear ur OK kyle. thats what counts. your pride will heal too. let me know if theres any parts i can help with even if they just got nicked.

Nope....the only thing that hit the dirt was the crash bar and the already beat up Supertrapp.......:bang head:

that sucks but if there is such thing as a good dump, that is it. id much rather have a hurt ego than be laid up in the hospital...

that sucks but if there is such thing as a good dump, that is it. id much rather have a hurt ego than be laid up in the hospital...

Very true.....but it still pisses me off:damn angry:

Could have been much worse. Good that you and the bike are alright. Doing this kind of thing isn't a matter of If, But When. We all do it...

Did you have you're [FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]Gremlin Bell On:ummm:

[/FONT]

Happy to hear you're mostly undamaged save a nick in the pride; happens to the best of us! Also glad your Vmax handled the spill without too much harm!:punk:

Right hand uphill sweeper......My front tire found a flat stone and slid out.....

I managed to save it from that but went into soft sand on the shoulder and over she went:bang head:

Good to hear that evrything is ok at the end.
Stay sharp!

Only in front of 150 bikes....lol
I'm right with ya....we have all done it. Its not painfull, but it sure is humbling. Now you have a story to tell..and I enjoyed it. What a rediculos place to put a rock lol.

Back