Look what came in the mail today..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max01red

Reaction score
I got my VMAXFORUM.NET shirt in the mail today :punk: ....very cool looking, and the T-shirt itself is very good quaility....Thanks Buster!!!!

pics...sorry couldn't get the wife to model it for you guys(go figure..lol)

the rear emblem will be very noticable and easy to see when your cruising the Max!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0136.jpg
    IMG_0136.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 31
and yes they were taken in the garage (by my daughter), becsause it like 35 degrees and windy.....

I also recieved a card from the Yamaha dealer up the street from me, and one of the pictures on the front is a red Vmax doing a burn out.....

Got mine today too...
looks great, i especially like the tuning forks in the forehead.

Thanks Buster & Shawn!

I got my VMAXFORUM.NET shirt in the mail today :punk: ....very cool looking, and the T-shirt itself is very good quaility....Thanks Buster!!!!

the rear emblem will be very noticable and easy to see when your cruising the Max!!!

Glad you like the shirt! :biglaugh: You look good in the shirt, you should be our Tshirt model! :banana:

Don't worry Buster, I still want one. I'm going to set up a paypal account soon. OR I'll wait till I can ride up there a pick it up.....they look great. Either way I'll let ya know. :biglaugh:

By the way nice bike there Max01Red. Are those scoops chromed or polished ?

The grab rail looks pretty shiny too. BTW, Your lucky about the weather, we just got a shit-load of snow today after just getting rid of it all.

Man I missed the sticky where they were ready for ordering. Just did a paypal Buster for an xtra large.

Thanks,

Rusty

Chromed...and the black letters are stickers (it looked to plan with out them)...

here is a little better picture of the bike (without my ugly mug), the (stock) rims are chromed as well..

Attachments

• IMG_0049.jpg
    IMG_0049.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

here they are

Attachments

• vmf1.jpg
    vmf1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 6
  • vmf3.jpg
    vmf3.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 8
  • vmf2.jpg
    vmf2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7
Don't worry Buster, I still want one. I'm going to set up a paypal account soon. OR I'll wait till I can ride up there a pick it up.....they look great. Either way I'll let ya know. :biglaugh:

Rob, we can meet up, it will be cheaper that way. I was thinking about doing the Friday the 13th ride, now with the weather they are talking about, I'm not too sure.

Still waiting on mine, cant wait to get it

It looks like it takes about 8 to 10 days through snail mail. You should get yours early this week.

Hey Max01 I just saw u were from Liberty...i'm just south of you in KC, MO :cheers:

Cool, we will have to meet up somewhere and ride.....the is going to be cruise nights on the Liberty square (mostly cars, but we should get some bikes to show up), starting the last saturday in April...

Latest posts

Back