Mom lost her battle to cancer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckzx9

Reaction score
Yesterday my 58 year young mother died after battling cancer for 7 months. This has tore my family apart I quit my job in July at the local police dept to take care of my mom. I took her to every chemotherapy and radiation treatment. She fought hard but cancer won yesterday afternoon. She had small cell lung cancer that went to her brain. When I was a kid I was a momma's boy. I have an older sister and an older brother so I was the baby.
My mom didn't want any of us to put anything on Facebook or any other places This is why I haven't said anything before. I miss her so much already. She was a great mother and wife. My dad married my mom when she was 16 he was 18. They have been together ever since. He's heart broken that he lost his soul mate. I am staying with my father for a little while to help him get through this.

This happened so fast so make sure you tell your loves ones how much you love them everyday and enjoy life to the fullest. And never leave your house or go to bed mad at each other. Especially driving a Vmax or any bike because you never know what can happen. You would feel horrible if something like that had happened. This has opened up my eyes big time. I have to kids and I wouldn't want them to have to go through this. I'm going to try and post a pic of my mom. God bless you all!!!
Mark

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 50
So Sorry to hear this. My Prayers go out to you and your family.
Dave in Florida

Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that.
My condolences to you and all your Family.

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

I feel your pain! It is rough losing a parent. I lost my dad about 8 years ago, things are very weird for about 6 - 12 months from my experience. Thanks to GOD you will be numb for awhile almost like in a trans, often wondering wow is it real was she real? Then slowly life will re-gain speed and you will always remember them for all of the times they loved you even with the spankin's. I am with you man if you need to chat I am more than willing. There is always one thing that I can tell my friends "you think you are on your own when you move out? Well that is a bunch of BS, you are really on your own when you lose a parent!" GOD bless you and all of your family, may he keep you numb for aslong as required to heal from your loss and your broken heart! :'( G

My thoughts and prayers to you and yours. I lost my father in law to lung cancer on 06. Let us know if there is anything that we can do to help.

Eric

Sorry brother, that's tough to lose a loved one especially so young, fortunately time is a healer and I hope you get through it.

Steve

Last edited:
Thank you everyone. I don't need anything. What you are all saying is really what I needed. You guys are all great and I am very lucky to be a part of this forum. There are a lot of great people on here. Thanks again everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww man. that sucks. prayers for strength and hope-filled vibes for you and yours

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Sorry for your loss, Nothing tougher then losing a loved one at such a young age . Prayers sent out too you and your family.

Mark,
I agree 100% about loving your friends and family "For the Now" as you said. We're not sure when it's going to happen so love them and let them know because it will be too late later on. Like you said, you were there for her and cared for her right too the end. You are a true son and I'll bet she knew that. Take care Mark and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones. Ride well and safe.

-Karma-
Lee

I'm truly sorry for the loss of you're mother Mark. God bless you and yours. John in Ct

Stay close to your family, you will need each other, there are others here including myself that know what your going through, hang in there my friend, time will ease the pain..........................Tom.

Sorry for your loss Mark. sounds like you were very close to your mother, I cant imagine how hard this is on you and your family. thoughts and prayers sent your way.

Latest posts

Back