My How TO: Wire up a VBoost On (stock functioning) and Fully open all the time switch

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My How TO: Wire up a VBoost On (stock functioning) and Fully open all the tim...

But I am running 13 to 1 compression ( pistons 1260 kit from PCW racing at 11.88 to one before my heads were shaved 8 thousands of an inch running stock metal gaskets

You're telling me 11.88:1 static ratio, with 0.008" off the heads and running the stock steel gaskets yields 13:1 ??

The static C.R. wouldn't even be close to 13:1

Not to mention that's static C.R.

Once you introduce the cam overlap the dynamic C.R. is even less,

Re: My How TO: Wire up a VBoost On (stock functioning) and Fully open all the time sw

Has anyone else noticed this forum is beginning to sound like many of the other forums? :damn angry:

You don't have to be rude or resort to name calling and verbal abuse to make a point. There are only two forums I visit on a regular basis, this being one. Hope everyone realizes how easy it is to go down that path and ruin a great forum.....

Re: My How TO: Wire up a VBoost On (stock functioning) and Fully open all the time sw

Has anyone else noticed this forum is beginning to sound like many of the other forums? :damn angry:

You don't have to be rude or resort to name calling and verbal abuse to make a point. There are only two forums I visit on a regular basis, this being one. Hope everyone realizes how easy it is to go down that path and ruin a great forum.....

Yes I have and I am sorry to have contributed to it. These last few outlandish posts have just been to dang easy......

At least I didn't name call!

Thanks for the gentle reminder....

Nicest guys around on here, just don't come here making obvious false claims because there are quite a few of us that have spent the time and the money in the search for more horsepower and lower et's and it's kinda offensive really. I never insulted him either but we will damn sure check someone when they are blowing hot air because there might be someone new on here wanting to actually learn so calling out b.s. is necessary. Just my opinion and it should be taken as such.

Nicest guys around on here, just don't come here making obvious false claims because there are quite a few of us that have spent the time and the money in the search for more horsepower and lower et's and it's kinda offensive really. I never insulted him either but we will damn sure check someone when they are blowing hot air because there might be someone new on here wanting to actually learn so calling out b.s. is necessary. Just my opinion and it should be taken as such.

+1,

Some people are far too interesting to kill.

Some bullshitters are far too deep into their bullshit not to call out on it. For reasons Scott just stated

Yes that is my bike but video was for showing fix of oil leak (see the puddle next to the tire) when the bike got ho (read the threads)t. Ran bike sitting with fan off to show bike getting really hot. Notice in video I lean over to turn fan switch on.Finally trying to make fun of someone only shows how little you know. Stock forks can go 155 if you have the guts to stay on bike. The vmax was designed for the straight away which is how my bike is set up. Note your original comment was you have highly modified bike only in looks. To handle the attempt to handle the extra fuel by having the vboost coming eailer or open on a stock vamx motor is wasted of time and money. Set of the pants is not true test stop watch and distance marked off best way to tell. Been done before using a dyno which is so popular today. Note my bike will hit 155 quarter mile but takes total distance of around 1/2 a mile to include shut down. You think this was done on drag strip wrong street. See this is the problem you also did not watch the video very closely either not just running hot which comes for 13 to 1 compression but the sound notice the popping. Listen to a drag bike on utube & you will hear the same popping not as noticeable on mine due to full exshaust system. Vmax has lazy timiing also a wasted spark. I could upload other videos but what's the point you already made fun of that one. Note the bike does have 51,000 miles got the bike with 32,000 drop valve doing 130 mph shiftng way beyound tach reading of 11,000 rpms which around 42,000 miles on odometer. Now showing 51,000 from the video 9,000 miles but on motor since rebuild and still sounds same as when I first put her together. Finally you basically have no clue what to do other than watch u tube videos and forum posts. I did what I did without any of that.
I'm sorry but I had to steal this from biker dash's reply the other day because it's really the only thing that fits.

Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathl…: http://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

Back