My Max Tuning

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the exact settings for the RPM :

Use "type B" RPM wire
connected to negative wire of the first cylinder coil ( back left cylinder ) and other connector of the "Type B" wire connected to the frame
Unit settings :
P-1 Hi Act ( on Lo Act it did not work )
when working on idle there is something like 100 - 150 RPM difference between genuine and koso tachometers but when running on the road they have the same results ( oem tacho & koso tacho )

View of wire connection

Don't know why they don't show the third wire on the right side here, it is ground wire , you can see it on the pictures above, black wire tighten with the left bolt of the plate.

Have to remind you something important in our ( Max) case with RX2N.
Now I am using RX2N+ (Plus) not RX2N like in the beginning, with RX2N have all sort of troubles with the RPM that's why the guys from Koso have send me replacement with RX2N+ ( Plus) it's a newer version with different CPU and software .
So if you willing to by one go with 'RX2N+' not with 'RX2N'

OOOOHHHHHH YAAAAAAAA awesome man, great teaser :punk::punk:

AC/DC-AC/DC-AC/DC-AC/DC :punk:

what you didnt have it cranked as you heard the first bell :wacko:

hahaha i ended up watching it again also :bang head: (in a good way, ya know head bang!!!:punk::punk:)

Wow , what a reviews :worthy:
Thank you , very much .
Continue with updates on the bike

Finally Barnett plates and conversion kit on the right place :)

Next week expect Cobra 4-2-1 :eusa_dance:

Sounds great even if I find it too short.
Now I wonder why I keep a 20 inches carbon muffler, I should reduce it when I will change the carbon sleeve :)

funny last minute lol neighbors might have thought about an airplane landing haha

Just a few more pictures :)

Now I am waiting the new belly pan to be painted and still waiting the new Eagle muffler... these guys are walking on my nerves :damn angry: since 1 month and a half .....

Finally, after two months wayting to receive my order ( the Germans has mistakenly send my order to another customer and his muffler to me ) so today I receive mine :)

Soon will post it on the bike :D

Looks like it's not a small size :) 16" ? May I ask how much did it cost ?
It really looks gorgeous, I really like those oval mufflers.

Hope you're planning a new video bro :)

Back