Need new award ideas!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen... and you know who you are... please stick to the topic of the thread! If you wish to fight or have battle of the wits, move it to PMs. As for the others, you have been presenting great ideas, please keep suggesting more.

I comment on fact and experience only. I do not make assumptions or try to act like I know everybody or everything. I am very opinionated and I reserve the right. I have never had any problems with anyone else on here but on the other hand he has had problems with many. I will tell you what will do though. I will continue to read and learn. I will continue to take responsibility for my words and my actions. I will continue to have fun and be courteous with those who are to me. BTW, I was the first to say that I'm no mechanic but between that and my short time on here is not going to change the way I post friend. Why should I? Because I haven't been here long? If you or anybody choose's not to like me or shuns me because of this then so be it. I will give respect where respect is due but this is a forum Not high school. No, I have not contributed a lot on here but I have sacrificed a lot in my life for you and everybody else and have not ask for nothing in return. At 35, I am falling apart. I don't get out much because of my condition so I spend quite a bit of time on here. So if my candor in any of my posting upsets anyone, I apologize but I will not lay down to anybody unless I am in the wrong.

Understood and accepted... I'm just sayin', maybe you and some others just don't get his (intended) sense of humor... and as far as I'm concerned, his assets way out-way his liabilities, and he has contributed much...

I am fully aware of the pain you deal with every day...and here's a bulletin just in...It ain't never going to go away... Those nastyass T-10's and their oscillation tendencies, 'specially in cross winds, will take their toll.. I have herniated disks in my lower back, and then spent way to many miles in later years on hardtail HD choppers ...that you and a few others seem to love to berate, to aggravate it even more.

But I'm a survivor, and so will you be.... we just deal with it... and it was the best damn adrenaline rush ever!... Would I do it again? HELL yes!! ATW!

So, 'as you were, like you wuz, before ya got that way!' Carry on Sarge... You've gotta be be down in the hours now Short-timer...hurry home, God Speed and God Bless...

Philthy

How about a best looking bike of the month award. We submit ONE picture of our bike each month. The pictures are numbered. You vote for the number you like. If you win one month out of the year you can not reissue a picture until next year. We will take our twelve winners at the end of the year and have a bike of the year award. So we will have a February BOM thread, then a March ...etc etc. We can even back date to January and just play catch up. ?????:punk:

+1, a chopper forum I belonged to did that. WOW!!! some of the pictures that were sent in.

How about an award for the most sensitive member

We call it the hand bag award on my SV portal. It's quite literally a womans purse as the icon.

It's actually a good one.

We also need a wind up award for those people who try their best to wind people up and piss them off... :whistlin:

Simmilar to my previous goofy ideas:
"Modosaurous-Max", King of the Modosaurs!(Obvious icon here)
"The Mod Father", maybe an icon simmilar to "The God Father" text.
Of course you could'nt have many of these as they should be something above and beyond the norm(which is already above and beyond the norm...!)

How about a best looking bike of the month award. We submit ONE picture of our bike each month. The pictures are numbered. You vote for the number you like. If you win one month out of the year you can not reissue a picture until next year. We will take our twelve winners at the end of the year and have a bike of the year award. So we will have a February BOM thread, then a March ...etc etc. We can even back date to January and just play catch up. ?????:punk:
Maybe at years end we could use the pictures to do a VMF calender for the next year.....

Heh! You could even have an elite few on "The MOD SQUAD"...LOL
Maybe a tag or somesuch to their username.

We could split it up if we wanted to...Mod bike of the month and best looking bike of the month...or just put your bike up and list your mods and let the voting begin?

The calendar idea is freakin awesome Bone! Lets just say I thought of that too:biglaugh:

I like the idea of having "traveling" awards. Maybe we come up with 20 or 30 awards.... and that is all we give out. There will only be 1 award given for each of the 20 or 30 different awards. So only one person can hold the "Mod-Monkey" award at a time, or one person may have the "close call" award until someone else has a close call that is deserving of the award. Your award showcase could still have all the awards that you have earned at one point or another, and I also think it would be neat to see all the winners of each award and reasons why they got that award.... I'm sure this is a programming nightmare, but just another idea.

Jeff

How about an award for members who got banned, but lived to tell about it ? Maybe the " Golden Spanking " award. When I was a kid my teachers all had paddles hanging up behind their desks, just as a reminder to us what would happen if we got out of line. Put the fear of God in me - still got a couple of ass-wuppins though...

How about an award for members who got banned, but lived to tell about it ? Maybe the " Golden Spanking " award. When I was a kid my teachers all had paddles hanging up behind their desks, just as a reminder to us what would happen if we got out of line. Put the fear of God in me - still got a couple of ass-wuppins though...

Well this interesting Rich.... I am currently on my second or third ban and its my last one before termination. So I dont see gold in my future unless I dig deep in my nose and pluck out another screen name and start over with a 0 but hell I dunno care I still feel like a hero!
Send me your address and I will send out that promised deer jerky your way. I have a batch in the process as we speak and will be completed Fri evening.

I think you'd go straight for Platinum Donn - gold ain't good enuff 4 ya..

Thinking about it now, I think we should have a LankeeYankee award :eusa_dance:

I let you all make yer own mind up as to what it's for :clapping:

Well this interesting Rich.... I am currently on my second or third ban and its my last one before termination. So I dont see gold in my future unless I dig deep in my nose and pluck out another screen name and start over with a 0 but hell I dunno care I still feel like a hero!
Send me your address and I will send out that promised deer jerky your way. I have a batch in the process as we speak and will be completed Fri evening.

Do you cure the deer jerky in the same cardboard box you powder coat your parts in?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWC5L1hFFpk&feature=channel_page

:rofl_200:

Could not resist :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back