VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'll be out of pocket for the next 18 or so days. I'll be popping in and out from time to time but my guess is WiFi on a cruise ship is STUPID pricey... :ummm:

Getting married Saturday, then Tuesday I am off for 11 days... Of course we have the lead up to the wedding with rehearsal and all that crap so the next few days are going to be BUSY! :blink000:

Cheers,
Chris

Congratulations. I don't think I could be away from my VMax that long though. Don't let your wife catch you watching VMax vids on youtube. Ha!

They had where you could buy a block of internet time for a flat fee or per minute. I want to say $100 for 60 min?? expensive in my book.

Sean

Thanks guys. Dad told me that the last cruise he was on in NZ had a 50% off deal if you bought in when you boarded. If that's true I'll do it. That way I can iChat or gChat with all my friends and relatives.

Thanks!

Chris

Oh yea, and welcome to the club! I did just see where Royal has a motorcycle Caribbean cruise. Take the bike with you!

Sean

Thanks guys! I belong to 4 forums (admin on 3) and this is the only one I have told...

SO much nicer here...

Chris

Vmaxers are nice inside, we have to keep our persona up in public though.
Congratulations Chirs, I hope you and soon-to-be wife have a great honeymoon, here's to the best of everything for your future together.:clapping:

Congrats Chris!

But wait a minute, new bride = :th_love031: - computer = :surf: - seriously, do you think you're gonna need internet minutes :ummm:

Mike

Congrats Chris!! :banana::cheers: . I agree with the others... surfing the Web isn't really in the Top 10 things to do on your honeymoon! :biglaugh:

Back