Pissed Off

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See... They may be total shit but they at least stand behind them... We in the Vmax community don't have a lot of alternatives to choose from so it's nice to see that even when we have issues with these guys, they stand up and deliver.

Chris

See... They may be total shit but they at least stand behind them... We in the Vmax community don't have a lot of alternatives to choose from so it's nice to see that even when we have issues with these guys, they stand up and deliver.

Chris

See..... What?????

Who cares if they stand behind their product.

Im sorry but your logic is moronic.

Because they have good customer service that makes it OK.

They are not safe. there are some R1 guys who have crashed due to these wheels and our fellow vmaxer is lucky he didnt crash and kill himself or get injured badly.

See..... What?????

Who cares if they stand behind their product.

Im sorry but your logic is moronic.

Because they have good customer service that makes it OK.

They are not safe. there are some R1 guys who have crashed due to these wheels and our fellow vmaxer is lucky he didnt crash and kill himself or get injured badly.

You're right... He is lucky... You are lucky EVERY TIME you get on a bike no matter what parts you have on it...

People have killed them self doing a lot of stuff driving all kinds of other vehicles... People died driving Corvair's due to a bad design but people still drive GM vehicles... I will take my chances with them... Since there are too many weekend warriors out there that have NO idea what they're doing I take everything with a grain of salt. Moronic or not! Hell if I didn't take every thing I hear on a forum with a grain of salt I would never own ANYTHING!

Just last week a guy with STOCK wheels and bearings was riding his Suzuki SV1000S and bearing seized up in the rear wheel.... Hell... Maybe people should stop buying Suzuki's now too! :confused2: (true story)

sorry had to chime in. i had a friend on a ducati monster whose rear wheel starting eating into his swingarm while he was riding. what excactly was the failure i don't remember but ducati fixed it under warranty. shit happens

but i understand where mnmax is coming from...if these wheels are notorious for problems unlike our examples then i wouldn't want them either. just my .02

Re: No longer Pissed Off @ my own stupidity!!!

Yep that's right I'm pissed off.

After 7 glorious days, my rear Carrozzeria wheel took a shit on me Friday night.

Bearing faliure, spacer ground to shit, and wheel lock up that could have killed me.

Axle torque was set at 40 Ft.lbs.

The worst part is Carrozzeria is closed till Tuesday, they are at Laguna Seca.

The biggest Biker Rodeo around starts Friday. :bang head:

Here are 2 photos to help you all understand my sorrow.

If I need back-up for the 5 yr warranty you guys got my back???

Damn it..........

Well here i type, ready to admit to the world that i didn't install the drive side seal or spacer needed for proper assembly.....

Will you all forgive me???:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Last edited:

Yep that's right I'm pissed off.

After 7 glorious days, my rear Carrozzeria wheel took a shit on me Friday night.

Bearing faliure, spacer ground to shit, and wheel lock up that could have killed me.

Axle torque was set at 40 Ft.lbs.

The worst part is Carrozzeria is closed till Tuesday, they are at Laguna Seca.

The biggest Biker Rodeo around starts Friday. :bang head:

Here are 2 photos to help you all understand my sorrow.

If I need back-up for the 5 yr warranty you guys got my back???

Damn it..........

Well here i type, ready to admit to the world that i didn't install the drive side seal or spacer needed for proper assembly.....

Will you all forgive me???:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

P.S. There was absolutely nothing wrong with my wheels!!! They are the best looking, perfectly machined, bad ass, light as fuck, works of rolling art ever produced for a Vmax.

Their customer service is the most no bullshit, no excuses, quick as hell, right on dudes. I have ever seen.

Please buy these wheel if you are on the fence.

Great! It was installed wrong for your initial failure too?

well here i type, ready to admit to the world that i didn't install the drive side seal or spacer needed for proper assembly.....

p.s. There was absolutely nothing wrong with my wheels!!! They are the best looking, perfectly machined, bad ass, light as fuck, works of rolling art ever produced for a vmax.

their customer service is the most no bullshit, no excuses, quick as hell, right on dudes. I have ever seen.

please buy these wheel if you are on the fence.
great that they took care of you ! Its good that you posted what was wrong , this way someone will double check if they remember the problem you had , " ride on " :punk:

Takes a lot of balls to admit your wrong, kudos and I'll drink one for you. Glad you got 'er taken care of and all is well.

Right on brother, good to hear you have back together! :thumbs up: Way to work through the problems, good to hear customer service is alive and well!
Your a good man Shad!:punk:

Look, spare parts, I just made the max even lighter! J/K

Glad you got it sorted out and it takes a big man to admit your mistake to everybody - kudos to you, Shad!

And kudos to the manufacturer/supplier for providing great customer service!

Mike

Shad,At least you didn't junk the new wheel.Did they come with any instructions?

Pretty much remove old wheel install new wheel and torque to HALF of factory specs. Shad and I talked last night and I was at a loss of what was happening as he was thinking he had installed all the original parts. Glad you got it sorted and back on the road. Those light wheels and radials make a hell of a difference no doubt! :eusa_dance:

Anyone that will own up to their mistakes is a good guy in my books! :thumbs up:

Awesome...and this is why this forum is the s...well you know. I am saving up for these wheels as we speak. Hopefully by the end of the winter I will have enough for them and tires. :punk:

oh yea can we get some pics vmaxinID?

Holy crap batman! I have a set being polished for me as we speak (I hope they are that far along anyway). I just saw this post, read it and started to panic. Thats alot of cash I dropped for what I thought was going to be unsafe junk. I have enough trouble without help! :biglaugh: At any rate after reading all the way through it sounds like a false alarm. Glad ID didn't crash and burn!!!

Latest posts

Back