RIP BUddy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We lost my Buddy Dog this morning. HE was just like a kid to me. I raised him off a bottle from a week old . I am not sure what im gonna do with out my best friend. At least he is with his brother Rocky now. The house seems empty now.

Attachments

• 100_3211.jpg
    100_3211.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 100_3281.jpg
    100_3281.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 100_3555.jpg
    100_3555.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 100_3559.jpg
    100_3559.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 100_4553.jpg
    100_4553.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 39
  • 100_3991.jpg
    100_3991.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 37
That sucks kyle. There always part of the family. Sorry to hear this

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Damn it!! Sorry to hear that bud, losing a pet is tough.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear of your loss Kyle. Its always rough to lose a pet that has been a cornerstone in your household for years.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that Kyle.
I know from experience that losing a dog is like losing a family member.

Sorry Kyle. A lot of times our dogs mean more to us than most people.

My sincere condolences. Threads like this always hit me hard. My pal is 10 - I've had her since she was 8 weeks old. It's going to devastate me when her time comes. Hopefully not for a long time.

Peace to you. May the good memories outweigh the pain soon...

Sorry to hear about your loss. Pets and the little things they do are what make them so special, rip Buddy.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk w/ vboost!

Now we will be allowed in the house without having ours lives threatened. What a good guardian and protector he was. He was "family" not a pet.
The quiet house will F@$K with you for a while that's for sure. And no another Vmax will NOT fill the void. Will be thinking of you and Christine.

Now we will be allowed in the house without having ours lives threatened. What a good guardian and protector he was. He was "family" not a pet.
The quiet house will F@$K with you for a while that's for sure. And no another Vmax will NOT fill the void. Will be thinking of you and Christine.
Yep my Buddy was a very loyal dog & a great watch dog & I liked that about him. Christine came home from work yesterday & stayed home & at least the 2 of us hanging out together was helpful. Today pretty much sucked since I work at home. I am so used to Buddy waiting right in side the door for me that & the doorbell rang yesterday & Christine & I looked at each other with tiers in our eye's because he went nuts when it rang.

Back